“Christmas trip to Disney”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Perfect location and very friendly staff!!!! I booked this hotel based upon its location, reviews and shuttle service to the Magic Kingdom. We were only here for one night, but arrived around 1pm and were allowed an early check-in. This allowed us to drop our bags off and walk to Downtown Disney and spend the afternoon/evening there.
The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable, allowing a good nights sleep before heading out early to catch the first shuttle to the Magic Kingdom. Upon check-out, the front desk attendant even suggested the app to check on wait times for the rides. Breakfast was good too. Mickey waffles!!!! ;-)

Room Tip: We were on the top floor. Even near elevator, extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your Disney Christmas vacation with us here at the Hampton Inn! Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor! We look forward to seeing you again on your next Disney vacation!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This Hampton Inn is very close to all the WDW parks. A short drive to Hotel Plaza Blvd and your in the WDW Resort!
The rooms are very clean and include a microwave, small frig and plenty of work space. The breakfast was delicious. It included eggs (made different ways each day) sausage, "Mickey" waffles and much more. I am very pick when it comes to where i lay my head! I can honestly say this hotel is top notch. We also rented a scooter for my father and the front desk stored it for us before we arrived and when we departed! Beautiful, clean, friendly staff and perfect location makes this Hampton Inn top on my list!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kimmy04

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We strive to make sure everyone’s stay with us is exceptional and memorable! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed our staff’s Hamptonality as well as our breakfast and quality of the room! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our family chose this hotel to stay in during a visit to Disney World. It is conveniently located near the parks. Great restaurants are close by as well. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. I wish the hotel and decorated a little more for the Christmas holidays inside and out.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the suggestion of adding extra holiday decorations, we will keep this in mind when we decorate next year. We hope you will stay with us again soon on your next Orlando vacation!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Stayed there from dec 12-14 before our cruise and then from dec 21-22 after our Disney Cruise. It was what we have expected. Beds were clean, breakfast was fine and plentiful. Gave a 4 stars just because:
-remote control was dirty/sticky... had to wipe it clean ourselves with some wetones.
-no hot water in the evening and hot coco... dont know if too many ppl using.. but we had to ask at the front desk and they would give, but they dont seem to refill...really not a big issue.
-the microwave was old... still have to those turn knobs to operate.. and it didnt work....
-the mattress was too soft, me and my mom were falling off from each side.. it tend to slope at the edge...

Overall experience was pretty good, close to lots of amenities, Disney, outlets. Would definitely stay there again next time we will come back for a cruise!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! I will make sure to address these issues with my staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next Disney cruise adventure!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel while waiting for our reservation at the Disney Hilton.While not as close to Downtown disney as the Hilton (about a mile away)we actually enjoyed this hotel better.The room was nicer,the staff friendlier ,and the included breakfast was great.There were affordable restaurants within a short distance.If they had the same amenities like early Disney hours like the Hilton I would recommend this hotel over the Hilton.There was free parking,and while the base rate was higher than the hilton overall it was less expensive to stay there.

Room Tip: Join the hilton honors program.which allows you to elect room preferences.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluebaron17
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We do offer complimentary hot breakfast, Disney shuttle, and Wi-Fi to all guests. We hope you will stay with us again for your next Disney vacation!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We enjoyed staying here and will use this hotel again in the future when going to Orlando. It was easy to find and there is lots of parking. We couldn't hear any noise from the hallway in our room and it was nice having a fridge and microwave right in the room. The room was spotless also!

• Stayed: December 2013
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! We are located on nice quiet street just minutes from Disney, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn LBV on November 26th for one night with my 8 year old and 16 year old. Upon check in, the front desk professionals were A-1. I was greeted with a smile and the young lady confirmed my reservation and thanked me for being a Hilton Honors member. She confirmed also that I had booked a free night with my points and congratulated me. Really? The hotel was clean and inviting. The free cookies were all gone by the time we checked in but the 24 hour coffee was a plus for me and the coffee was really good. Our room was clean. There was nothing to complain about as far as the cleanliness and the beds were comfortable. There was a note to say that not only the linens but the duvets were washed for every new stay. Everything in the bathroom was clean with nothing to complain about. The carpet was clean. Flat screen t.v., nice desk and chairs. Just a nice place to stay. I have no complaints. The free wifi was great. The free breakfast was good. This Hampton Inn quickly became one of my favorites in the area. The check out experience was just as good as the check in experience as far as the front desk professionals are concerned. I was even invited to write a review on Trip Advisor. I let them know that as a member of the Trip Advisor community, there was no doubt that I would write a review. This is a fantastic hotel with 5 star customer service. Thanks for a great stay. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Karena1stof4

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m glad you enjoyed our guest service and amenities! We strive to provide exceptional guest service to make each guest’s stay a memorable one! We look forward to seeing you again on your next Orlando vacation!