“Great job Hampton Inn (as always)!”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #10 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Newport News, Virginia
“Great job Hampton Inn (as always)!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

The Staff was very helpful. Thanks Juan! We will stay here again! the breakfast area is always very nice and the Staff there is very friendly. The location was perfect for us - one exit away from ESPN Wide World of Sports.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

We travel to Florida twice every year , and for the last 12 years our nights on the road have always
been with Hampton Inns , Stoney Creek , Va , Harissonburg Va . Clean , comfortable rooms , superb breakfast every time, very friendly staff to greet you .
This time we stayed at Hampton Inn, Palm Parkway ,Orlando for 3 nights , SUPERB , very enjoyable , close to Disney attractions ,would recommend this hotel anytime to family and friends and others when visiting Disney.

1 Thank Dollard B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Clean rooms, the friendliest staff, and amazing breakfast. I always find a Hampton Inn when I travel. Hands down my favorite place to stay. My daughter loved the Mickey waffles, what a nice touch. Every single staff member we encountered was smiling and happy.

1 Thank Emily R
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

So many hotel, but, I look for Hampton Inn Orlando for Disney. I booked Hampton Inn in Anderson Indiana. 17 miles North for my 50th high school reunion, but, I have stayed there before. Although it is easy on and off 109 to my school, there are three other hotels close by. I take Hampton Inn because there aren't any bad surprises. GREAT HOT breakfast, to start off. I found the Hampton Inn in Orlando to be the place to stay. Close to Disney, food and easy on and off interstate I 4. Really nice people at the Orlando Hampton Inn. I am heading out West this coming Sept. and I will be booking Hampton Inn.( Customer since 2003.)

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor. No special reason. Easy to see what the weather is like. And it was...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn for a few nights and our stay was wonderful. We were checked in by a front desk agent named Ashby who was very friendly and helpful with any questions we had. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is very convenient because it is close to Disney and lots of great restaurants. I would definitely stay here again with my family and recommend to other families looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Sarah T
Sao Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

My family and I, stayed at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista during 2 weeks, from January 23, 2014. We enjoyed our stay, very much. The staff was friendly and helpfull. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast perfect.

Arab, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stay at a lot of Hilton properties and this hotel is one of their best Hampton Inns. Perfect for a tired traveler. The location to the airport makes it very convenient. The staff were very helpful in suggesting a place to eat. Clean rooms and convience, just like home. I reccommend this hotel for both business and pleasure. I'll be back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business