“Our Hampton night out!!!!”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #10 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Louisville, Kentucky
“Our Hampton night out!!!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Although our stay was for only one night, it was a very pleasant one. Our room was exceptionally clean, the beds were fresh and most comfortable. My husband slept straight thru the night which is unusual for him. Breakfast was delicious, my compliments to the chef!!!! I highly recommend this location for all aspects of why you would need a hotel!!!! I will definitely keep this location on file for a return trip. I want to thank the entire staff for providing us with a wonderful stay. And we will be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hampton's keep doing what is needed to have a good experience in their hotels. The accommodations are always in great shape, the service is top shelf at every one I stay in, the breakfasts are usually similar and always good. I will always try to stay at a Hampton property when I travel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff was very pleasant from the time we arrived to the time we left. The room was clean and the location is great. Close to Disney without the congestion of the "hotel plaza" intersection. Close to plenty of restaraunts and two lights from I-4. Go left and you are at the intersection of Palm Pkwy and 535, and the other way is Turkey Lake Rd which you can take and parallel I-4, avoiding traffic, all the way up to Sand Lake and International Drive. I have stayed at 3 properties in this vicinity over the past month and this is my top pick for value, location, and amenities.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Danny E
Romulus, New York, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed at this Hampton after spending the day at Downtown Disney. It was a short drive through the Disney resort and within minutes from the gates. Was greeted with fresh coffee and friendly staff. Check in was a snap, room was clean, kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was just right for a day worth of driving ahead of us. Would consider the location for future stays with out hesitation.

Room Tip: Don't know if there is a bad room in the hotel, depends on personal needs.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Lake Buena Vista, United States
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Hampton Inn consistently delivers great rooms and great service no matter where you go! I've stayed at three in different cities and have never been disappointed. The rooms are always clean, the beds always fresh and comfortable. My apartment flooded out and I needed a place to stay; they were my number one option! Make them yours!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We held a corporate event in Orlando and chose to house our participants at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista. The Sales Director was very easy to work with and made my job (event planner) very easy. The front staff were very helpful, even going so far as to help carry boxes from my car into the hotel. They stored items behind the desk for me and helped give out goody bags. The rooms were nice - I believe this is a newer Hampton Inn. I couldn't have asked for better service.

I definitely recommend the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
san diego
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a very good location to Disney World, many restaurants to choose from also. Parking is free and convenient. The hotel is clean and if you've stayed at a Hampton Inn before you know the breakfast drill and coffe/tea bar that is open 24 hours. Even though it wasn't fully stocked at night, I had to ask for the hot water one night. Never a complete selection of tea bags at night. I didn't ask for more.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple