“Great customer service by Wesley”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #10 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Tucson, Arizona
“Great customer service by Wesley”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We are a week into our two week stay at the Hampton Inn at Lake Buena Vista. The first week has been great. Wesley at the front desk is wonderful. He provides excellent suggestions with regards to the hotels amenities as well as local activities. The breakfast buffet is okay, after a week some variety would be appreciated. The room is nice, however, the last Hampton Inn we stayed at had a full kitchen not just a small microwave and mini fridge. The hotel is clean and the shuttle service is great.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed here one night with our two great granddaughters on the way to Disney World. The room and bathroom were very clean and nice and the included breakfast the next morning was delicious! We all ate so much we didn't even have lunch that day!

The front desk people were very nice on check-in. We would certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone else in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Betty G
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Wesley was awesome, the absolute best I have ever spoken with...I am a Hilton honor member, gold.... And when Wesley answered on the other end of the line....I was comfortable, felt he had my best interest at heart and he ran with it.... He is amazing and I as a FL resident had so many options..... My home town being Key West, could have chosen to stay with anyone, Disney included, since we have annual passes ..... However he was so kind and considerable that he got me to stay at Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vist with him so easily..... I have other choices but he made me feel like Family and welcomed me.... His customer service was beyond expected and I will gladly stay there again if he is working there..... I ask for favors and he was happy to try and accomadate them....all in all he's the bomb, and hilton is fortunate to have such a wonderful guy to speake for them..... Way to go Wesley, woooohoooo..... My hat is off to you, great customer service.....
Linda Messer, Gold

Room Tip: Wesley is a great asset to Hilton
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Always comfortable and clean, as expected. I love that we get clean duvet covers at every stay - this is a decision point for me in choosing Hampton Inns. Room is a bit small for family of four - not a lot of room to walk around with two double beds. Good thing lobby area is good for evening coffee before heading to bed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Although our stay was for only one night, it was a very pleasant one. Our room was exceptionally clean, the beds were fresh and most comfortable. My husband slept straight thru the night which is unusual for him. Breakfast was delicious, my compliments to the chef!!!! I highly recommend this location for all aspects of why you would need a hotel!!!! I will definitely keep this location on file for a return trip. I want to thank the entire staff for providing us with a wonderful stay. And we will be back.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hampton's keep doing what is needed to have a good experience in their hotels. The accommodations are always in great shape, the service is top shelf at every one I stay in, the breakfasts are usually similar and always good. I will always try to stay at a Hampton property when I travel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff was very pleasant from the time we arrived to the time we left. The room was clean and the location is great. Close to Disney without the congestion of the "hotel plaza" intersection. Close to plenty of restaraunts and two lights from I-4. Go left and you are at the intersection of Palm Pkwy and 535, and the other way is Turkey Lake Rd which you can take and parallel I-4, avoiding traffic, all the way up to Sand Lake and International Drive. I have stayed at 3 properties in this vicinity over the past month and this is my top pick for value, location, and amenities.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family