“Why would I stay anywhere else ever in Orlando!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Jersey City, United States
“Why would I stay anywhere else ever in Orlando!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Having worked in Financial Services industry for few years one thing i learnt is that if something is too good to be true, it probably is. I was reading excellent reviews for this hotel one after another, which made me assume that those are probably fake reviews since there is alway an odd unsatisfied customer even with the best services. I still booked as this place seemed like a good value with breakfast included. And i am glad I stayed here. WOW! All those excellent reviews are here for a reason. Very neat, clean and nice place. The staff goes to great lenghts to ensure customer satisfaction. My 18 month old threw up after a very bumpy airplace ride right after we checked in. I went to the front desk and requested the bedsheet to be changed. They were very understading. Within 5 minutes a genleman showed up with sheets and mentioned "not to worry at all. he will take care of everything!" And he did. He even refused to accept tip for this quick service! I wish I could remember his name to give him due credit. He was wearing glasses. I went to the frontdesk later in the evening asking for things to do at night. Kristin there told me about downtown Disney and even printed directions to it. The breakfast was great with many options and was there for long hours from 6am to 10am! There was complimentary coffee around the clock and cookies in the evening. The location is perfect with all teh parks closeby. We were with an 18 month old so were even able to take a 2 hour break from Sea World to come to our room and relax and then head back again as its just 6 minutes drive. The only recommendation I have is to use correct labels on omlettes. They mentioned vegetable omlettes. We are vegetarian family and ate them. However, later I discovered pieces of meat in them. I dont see myself staying elsewhere ever in Orlando.

1 Thank Chetan J
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay so much that you don’t see yourself staying anywhere else! I will be sure to pass on the nice words to Kirsten and Francisco! We look forward to having your stay with us again sometime in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice. It is a great value and very quiet with comfortable beds and very clean rooms. The breakfast was much better than I have experienced at other locations in this chain. The breakfast manager even did table touches, which impressed me. The customer service was outstanding, very professional and friendly. I wanted extra towels at 10pm and the lady at the desk brought them right up. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Melissa V
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! I’m glad to hear your enjoyed our complimentary breakfast in the morning! We look forward to having your stay with us again for a 3rd time!
Oahu, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Well maintained fairly new hotel. Stayed there 4 nights. Decent free breakfast, we had self made waffles every day and the menu of hot items changed daily. Staff friendly and very helpful. I had accidentally dropped my earring down the bathroom drain and the retrieved it. Close to Disney World with free shuttle that saves the $17/day parking, just be flexible in your time and be sure you are there to catch the bus back. Spacious free parking

1 Thank AlohaYolanda
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review about our property! I’m glad you took advantage of our complimentary Disney Shuttle and our on the house breakfast! We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in town!
nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Within walking distance to Downtown Disney where you can get a bus over to Disney World. It is an average hotel that is holding it's own. It is in good condition and the pool area is adequate. The rooms were clean and housekeeping did their job every day with no issues. The buffet was good with the usual menu of cereal, eggs, sausage, muffins, bread, bagels, yogurts, and fresh fruit. A Winn Dixie is down a block or so on lake street. Good hotel for the money.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sinie
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hampton Inns for the most part are well kept. This one was above average, but what made my stay there so pleasant, was the staff. They were courteous, friendly and helpful. I am a low maintenance guest, but they still made me feel special.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights with a family of four. This hotel had all the amenities we needed. It was affordable, the staff was pleasant (Mackenzie made the check in process a breeze). Free wifi in the room, excellent buffet breakfast (decent coffee too). Nice touch with the Mickey Mouse face for waffles, the kids loved it! Free parking and less than a 15 minute drive to the Disney parks. The hotel had an acceptable fitness room (the dumb bells went up to 50lbs) and a pool with a hot tub. All in all, a very good hotel that I plan to stay at again.

Bucks County, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I arrived at the hotel late in the evening as our flight was delayed, but check in was fast and efficient. We were heading to Disney early the next day for a one day visit to Epcot, so we only stayed the one night. The room was typical Hampton Inn quality , so it was roomy, clean, comfortable, and quiet. The free breakfast area had plenty of seating, and was nicely appointed. While the breakfast menu was varied and plentiful, all of the hot items were served at room temperature, or below, which was very disappointing. Even the items that came out of the kitchen fresh were not close to being hot. Other than that, we would stay there again, if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple