“nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 8 June 2014

this was are first time staying at this hampton in florida and it was very modern the lady at the front desk said they just got done with a big remodel.our room was cozy normal size.they had a free brekfast which was very good.at 7pm they have cookies down in the lobby.we got to use the pool and fitness center.this hotel also has a shuttel to disney

I would suggest this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: we had a 3rd floor room so it was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kyle k
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor about our hotel! I’m glad you got to enjoy some of our complimentary cookies that we have out every evening at 7pm, as well as our pool and fitness center! We hope to see you again on your next Orlando vacation!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,238)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here. Everything met or exceeded our expectations. Good breakfast and nice pool area. Good a/c in room. Beds could be just a little softer, but they were still better than most.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ralph W
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your stay at Hampton Inn LBV! I’m so glad to hear that you really enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

If you are looking for a good hotel to stay in the Disney area this is the perfect hotel. I searched many hotels on Trip Advisor and had stayed at many over the years and this is by far the best deal. There are no hidden expenses for parking or resort fees. You are close to I4, downtown Disney and plenty of restaurant options. Rooms have microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was just we needed for free to start the day. The hotel has shuttles to Disney parks, however I did not use them as I didn't want to wait as the schedule has limited times. The only tiny downside is there is no safe in the room, however that was not a big deal as we just locked up one suitcase. The hotel itself is very clean, comfortable beds, nice pool, and the staff was outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone on Trip Advisor! We do have safety deposit boxes down at the front desk for guest use. I’m glad you got to take advantage of our on the house breakfast before your Disney adventures. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while you were in town! We hope to see you again next time you’re in town for vacation!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

All was as good as they claim, good breakfast with many choices. Room was clean, bathroom was well stocked, hallways clean, easy access to downtown disney and parks for a lot less. You won't be disappointed

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your experience. I’m delighted to hear you were not disappointed and were happy campers! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel is well located, near Disney Parks. Rooms are of a good size, good Neutrogena amenities at bathroom and worderfull bed sheets and pilows.. Staff is really friendly very accommodating. Free Wifi and breakfast and free use of computer at front desk, including printer. They have received 2 internet orders, including a big luggage, no problems at all and no extra charges.
Being perfecionist I would like to have a safe in the room. There is no one and I have to use the safe in front desk, witth my own key, not a big problem.
Breakfast is very good, considering a american breakfast. Im my country I would prefer more fresh fruits and juices and a stronger coffee, no other hotel at similar cost would render it, it´s america.

Room Tip: When parking is full there will be only vancant lots at the back of hotel. No problem choose a room...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sem_Limites

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hampton Inn LBV on your trip to America! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed all our amenities and location! We hope you will stay with us again, next time you are in town!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have stayed at this location twice now. The first time I was quite impressed with the value and customer service I rcvd. This time I was less pleased. On arrival, the front desk clerk was unnecessarily rude to me. The rest of the staff was very nice. This is perfect choice for an inexpensive Disney fix, however will try newer location on Calypso Cay next time. There is NO extra fee for anything. The price they quote is the price on your final bill!! That's pretty rare in Orlando!! One of my 2 beds was a bit lumpy, but I just slept on the other one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I’m sorry to hear you did not have a joyful arrival at our property. I have addressed this issue with our team members and I apologize you did not get true Hamptonality service. We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in town to show you our customers come first.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed here with my wife for a little "runout" visit to Epcot from Tampa. Property is very clean. Requested an early check-in in advance and got it. Everyone working at this property has a smile on their face and is friendly, from the desk clerks to the cleaning staff.

Very clean comfortable room. Bed was a little springy but the pillows were outstanding. Complementary breakfast was very good with lots of hot items and of course the "Mickey" waffle makers. Pool area was immaculate. Coffee was excellent. 5-7 minutes from Disney parks. Probably 20 mins from Universal. Concierge desk was available for theme park and attraction tickets and reservations. Although we did not need his services I saw many people taking advantage of this extra service. Special thanks to Rosana Paredes, one of the front desk agents. We'll stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel on Trip Advisor! I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us on your trip to Epcot! I will be sure to let Rosana know she made an impression with you. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!