“Feeling the "Hamptonality"”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #8 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My family and I have stayed in this particular Hampton on a previous visit to Orlando; I was in town for a convention in early June and had an amazing experience. My flight arrived early and the staff was courteous and accommodating to expedite the turnaround on my reservation for an early check in. The staff was friendly, cheerful, helpful, and any other adjective or quality great customer service entails throughout my reservation. The room was clean, comfortable, and the beds heavenly. I haven't slept that well on the road in years! All of the amenities one would expect from Hampton were readily available. In addition to being spacious and comfortable, I was able to make several business calls from my room, which speaks to the quiet and homely atmosphere. This Hampton is in a prime location for a Disney, Universal, or Sea World visit, in addition to, Pirates Cove Mini Golf, Downtown Disney, and numerous restaurants. Depending on traffic conditions on SR 528 and I-4 the travel time from the airport is a mere 15-20 minutes. The ONLY area that could be improved is the continental breakfast...the Mickey Mouse waffle irons were awesome although some better offerings could be included like home fries or sausage. I would 10,000,000% recommend this to friends and family! I can't wait for my next visit!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike M
Write a ReviewReviews (3,285)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were very pleased with this hotel. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Service was exemplary. The hotel was located close to Disney and there were many stores and restaurants nearby. We would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Grace G
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed here the night before our week on property at Disney World, and again the last night before traveling home, in order to save money. It's an easy drive to anywhere at WDW and is clean and beautiful grounds. The transportation mentioned on their website is not fully explained. They only take guests to Disney in the morning, and only take them back once at end of day (can't remember when). No transportation offered to/from Downtown Disney. So, make sure you have a car when staying here. Too far to walk to Downtown Disney. Lots of breakfast food but pretty tasteless. We liked the lobby and our room furnishings. Everything was clean and staff were friendly.

1  Thank Lisamarch
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This Hotel is very close to Disney Hotels, restaurants and shopping. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The microwave and refrigerator in the room is a big plus. The shuttles are great if you don't want to drive to the Disney parks. The staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast had something for everyone. The breakfast Staff always made you feel welcomed. Over all a great experience. I recommend this hotel to all.

2  Thank iris m
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great hotel close to Disney. Rooms were nicely furnished and the entire hotel was kept very clean. I'm a light sleeper and I didn't hear any noise (including the shower or toilet) from other rooms, or doors slamming in the hallways, and I didn't hear any traffic from I-4, even though our room faced it. Beds were comfortable, the staff was helpful and very friendly, and the breakfast room was kept well-stocked and organized.

1  Thank UpscaleTravelers
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I found the hotel staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. The the location of the hotel was convenient to the Disney parks and surrounding areas. It was convenient to stores and restaurants outside the Disney properties. The room was comfortable and very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stanley K
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was truly impressed with this hotel! My boyfriend and I visited Disney World for a few days and were struggling to find a hotel that met our price range and had transportation to the parks. Not only were the rooms reasonably priced at the Hampton, but they had a complimentary shuttle and no extra parking fees. The staff was very friendly and everything was clean and comfortable. Best of all - a delicious breakfast with lots of good options! All in all - a wonderful stay and highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Keglel01
Peggy V, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hampton Inn LBV and for taking the time to share your experience with us! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and Disney Shuttle. We look forward to serving your lodging needs next time you are in Orlando!