“Wonderful stay”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Staff is friendly and kind. Lauren Piehl at the front desk was extremely helpful in suggesting a great beach to visit...Cocoa Beach. About an hours drive but the sights were beautiful and the beach was awesome. Then there was Omar who recommended an awesome Mexican Resturant...a little 15 drive and we had some great food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank NoraN72014
Write a ReviewReviews (3,238)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Traveled to Orlando and this hotel in the Lake Buena Vista area for a college conference as a school adviser. The Front Desk Staff were the friendliest and most down to earth of any of the (6) Orlando hotels/resorts I have stayed at the past two years. Very relaxing in this busy location near Disney. Striking distance to everywhere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank A.M. K
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great hotel to stay at if you don't want to pay too much for a Disney hotel. Free shuttle to the disneyworld parks was great. Only a 10-15 min taxi ride to universal. All amenities were there, great reception staff. On site laundry was great also. Breakfast was big and was more like a cooked breakfast. 10 min walk to restaurants and also a mini supermarket. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kiwilee2013
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My family loves Disney, we tried to go whenever we can and this is by far our favorite place to stay. I have tried many hotels, but this one is absolutely amazing. Great location, excellent breakfast, great value. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. There's a pizza hut and an Olive Garden nearby. We adore the Mickey Waffles and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank AriScamander
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I cashed in some of my HHonors points to pick a place to stay in Orlando before our week long stay on Disney property. I chose this hotel based on its location and other recent reviews. I was very impressed from the moment I walked in the door to check in. Every person I interacted with was polite and outgoing. The room was clean and nicely furnished. Wi-Fi reception was excellent (important for the rest of my family and their Apple products). Breakfast was on par with other Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Overall, an exceptional hotel to stay at that is conveniently located - I actually spoke with another guest who stayed at this hotel for his week long Disney trip and he was very pleased with the hotel.

5  Thank Terrence F
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We made a last minute decision to extend our stay in Orlando and chose this Hampton Inn based on the price. With our AAA discount we received even more than we could have asked for. The hotel was extremely clean which is one of my top priorities. The free breakfast had a huge selection to please all of my family. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is so close to all of the Disney parks. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone and hope to be back again soon.

5  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I will stay here again and recommend to family and friends. Very convenient location as mentioned by other reviewers. Near supermarkets, fuel stations, and various restaurants. Hotel and rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable! Took advantage of pool, Jacuzzi, and gym during my six days stay - again everything was clean, working properly and no complaints. Hot Breakfast which is included in rate was very good and plenty of variety. The breakfast and coffee area can get hectic with the morning bustle, but ladies manning that area did a superb job keeping everything stocked up.

3  Thank RosyJes