3,517 results
All reviewsmickey wafflesfront deskpalm parkwaydisney parksfree breakfastthe breakfast areagreat hotelbreakfast staffnear disneylake buena vistaclean roomsbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastfresh fruitdisney tripdefinitely stay here againshuttle service
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

If you are planning a trip to either Universal or Disney parks, don't think it any longer, this is the place to stay.
The hotel's location is great just minutes away from any attraction. The rooms are spacious, and include fridge, microwave and coffee maker. You will also have a desk which comes very handy when you have to use your laptop computer...mostly if it's work related.
The huge upside to this hotel comes from the great staff working there. The ladies at the breakfast area were amazing. Usually when the breakfast is included in the fare you don't expect much from it. Well, this is not the case. Carmen, Marleny and Wendy are always ready to have the tables clean, toasters and waffle machines ready and of course lots of fruit, bagels, cupcakes, bread, waffles, eggs, yogurt, cereal, juice and many other delicious things. These ladies are great!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Patrick P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such a great review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so thrilled that you've chosen to stay with us during your visit to Orlando! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I'm so proud that you recognized Carmen, Marleny, and Wendy for their outstanding work during breakfast. I'm happy to know that they were able to go above and beyond to make your sty extra special! Thank you so much once again for your review and please keep us in mind for your next Orlando vacation!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We planned our trip to Disney about three weeks in advance and chose this hotel over a Disney property because it seemed like a better value. It definitely was!

The front desk check-in clerk was very friendly and helpful with directions, etc. We were pleased with our room. The furniture and carpet were not brand new, but they were in good shape and seemed quite clean. The bedding was nice and the mattress was comfortable. The bathroom was well-stocked with all the amenities and plenty of towels.

There was a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker in the room. I loved the TV because -- unlike many hotel TVs -- when you turn the set on, it comes on to the channel you had it on when you turned it off. I always hate having to scroll through multiple screens just to get to the channel selection screen.

We stayed for five nights and got great housekeeping service from Guadalupe, who happened to be the Housekeeping Employee of the Quarter, per a plaque in the lobby. We also enjoyed the buffet each morning and were taken care of by Carmen and Marleny, who kept the area clean and checked with us several times at each meal to be sure everything was fine with our food.

My husband commented that this was the best selection of food at any hotel buffet we've been to (and we travel a lot). They had scrambled eggs, a variety of other hot choices (they switched it up each morning, which was nice), fresh fruit, bagels, pastries, cold cereals, oatmeal, and of course, the famous Mickey Mouse pancakes. (See photo.) They had four waffle irons, which is two more than any other hotel buffet we've been to. There are tables in the room with the food, plus the overflow crowd can find tables in the lobby. The high-top table area has a bank of outlets for folks who need to charge their electronics. I believe the front desk also provides a bagged breakfast for folks on the go.

There is a woman who sells Disney tickets (and I think also Universal tickets) in the lobby in the mornings. If you haven't bought Disney tickets ahead of time, take advantage of this to avoid long ticket lines at the park.

There is a nice medium-sized pool with some lounge chairs. I didn't have time to check out the exercise room. There's also a small shop next to the lobby with food, toiletries, and a few small stuffed toys.

The guests were a mix of vacationers and business people. This hotel is convenient to both Disney World and Universal. We got directions from the front desk on how to avoid I-4 to get to both places. There are many family restaurants nearby.

Something that I never experienced before was receiving an e-mail from the Front Desk Manager the first night, making sure everything was OK with my room. I expect he would've corrected any problems; however, there weren't any to report.

We hope to return to Disney next year and had been considering staying at one of the Disney hotels. However, after this trip, we are seriously considering staying here again. It's a nice hotel at a great value, and we may return with our granddaughter.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such a great review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so happy that you chose our Hampton for your visit to Orlando! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and for your special kudos to Guadalupe, Carmen, and Marleny! I'm so proud to know that they went above and beyond in making your stay extra special. We truly are proud to be your home away from home! Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such a great review for our Hampton Inn! Please keep us in mind for your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The room was clean marvelous beds and sheets had anything you needed, the location was perfect the staff in the restaurant Carmen Marleny and Wendy were very nice the food was Ok until here everything was very good
Problems: they began when I called from Lima with my Booking reservation number and the staff in the hotel did not recognize it after calling booking (By which we made our reservations they said that the hotel manage another number ( I was almost with a heart attack because my bank told me it could be a scam , after several calls everything was clear.But of course it was a horrible experience
When we checked out ,the price was much higher and the clerk told as that Booking had his own prices , and that they had nothing to do with that , I had to take all the mails ,the papers, the contract etc etc etc loose time and patience until they went inside and accept our original price made by Booking .That was a horrible experience .Their attention is more than ineficient

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AmadaSusana

Thank you so very much for taking the time in writing a review for our Hampton! I'm happy that you chose us to be your home away from home during your vacation! I really and truly appreciate you for sharing feedback with us and also your experiences. We truly strive to be the hotel that you can call home with our top of the line service and family atmosphere. We want to realize and relinquish all short-comings and be "The Hotel" for all of our guests. I want to thank you once again for helping us to realize these instances that has impacted your stay greatly and I can ensure to you that we will do all that we can to make your next stay and every stay flawless. I really hope that you will keep us in mind for your next Orlando visit! We love having you here!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

For the price you get what you need to be on vacation! A comfortable place to sleep and a good breakfast (there is alsa a pool, small fitness center, concierge, and shuttle buses to parks) at a convenient location close to restaurants and shopping!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time n writing such a great review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so thrilled that you've chosen to stay with us during your vacation here in Orlando. Thank you for sharing our experiences with us, we truly appreciate being your home away from home while you're enjoying your visit to Orlando! Thank you so much for enjoying your time here with us and please keep us in mind for your next Orlando visit!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I loved this hotel. Nice bedrooms, very clean, good location, breakfast is good, very friendly for families with kids. All staff (Angelica, Carmen, Marleny and Estela), took care of my family during my staying.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such a great review for our Hampton Inn! I'm so happy that you chose our Hampton for your visit to Orlando! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and for your special kudos to Angelica, Carmen, Marleny, and Estela! I'm so proud to know that they went above and beyond in making your stay extra special. Thank you so much for taking the time in writing such a great review for our Hampton Inn! Please keep us in mind for your next visit to Orlando!