“Great stay close to the airport”

Staybridge Suites Orlando Airport South
Ranked #213 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Hotel is in a great location just outside the north entrance/exit of the airport. There are plenty of restaurants nearby.

Check-in was quick and with a nice, friendly staff member. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Free breakfast was good and plenty of options: eggs, breakfast meat, fruit, oatmeal, fresh waffles, cereal, yogurt, and a varity of bread products.

Pool area looked spacious - larger pool and pool seating area than normal hotel pools. I did not get to the fitness center on this trip, but the picture looks like there is a few more pieces of fitness equipment than a typical hotel (and some dumbbells also).

I have no problems recommending this hotel, especially for a quick stop near the airport. It's not the nicest hotel on the planet, but it has all the things you need - clean room with a comfortable bed at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We stayed for 8days and staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast and free dinner and wine. I would recommend ths hotel for family vacationing Or for any sports events. Tjhe hotel was clean and we had plenty of towels. The kitchen equipped with everything you need. I would choose the staybridge again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good,clean hotel....stayed there with my family as a part of our Disney World visit......The only downside is that the Disney resorts and attractions are a bit far from the hotel. The breakfast buffet was quite good....!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The Staybridge Suites Orlando Airport is a great place to stay before or after a flight, especially when you can leave your car on the property for a number of nights while you are away. On some of the week nights, you are treated to the manager's special dinner, and the breakfast is also included. The suites are modern, with nice kitchen and bathroom. There is a living area and separate bedroom, with a flat screen TV in each location. USA Today newspaper is provided, as well as free Internet. The location is excellent, as there are many restaurants in the area. The hotel provides shuttle service to the airport, but it only runs once per hour, which can be inconvenient and it may not begin early enough if your flight is before 7:00 a.m. All in all, it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This property is well kept. Extremely clean! The staff was courteous and very accommodating. The suites are a fairly good for a family with a fully equipped kitchen. Ideal for a vacationing family on a budget with a full buffet breakfast . Upon checkout I had the pleasure of dealing with the property manager, Mr. Sean Bohanan, what a pleasant experience! He helped to solve my issue that was no fault of him or his staff. I walked away quite please.
This property is away from the maddening crowd yet close to everything.
We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The king suites are plenty big for a family of 4.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank W B F
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I recently stayed several nights while waiting to close on the purchase of my new home and would definitely refer anyone who is in a similar situation. They were very pet friendly and had a reasonable pet fee. The size of the suite was good and everything in the hotel was kept clean. I was impressed when I walked into the laundry room and an employee was wiping the inside of the washers and dryers. By the way, use of the machines was free. I would rate them at a 4.5. I would like to have had a better oven to do some of my own cooking but other than that, I really have no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

we were going to disney resort on august 15. but air fare we found on august 14 were much cheaper so we decided to fly on aug 14 from toronto to orlando. stayed overnight in staybrdidge south orlando airport hotel. we called the hotel from airport at about 1 am, the shuttle came after 30 min. we stayed overnight in a spacious suite and comfortable beds. in the morning we had a wonderful complimentary breakfast. we checked out at noon time and shuttle took us from staybridge to airport in no time. on august 15 we took the free shuttle from airport to disney. I think we saved quite a few bucks and got the best value for our money by staying in the staybridge.
I will highly recomend this hotel for families who are travelling on a budget.

Room Tip: If you are looking for good quality complimentary breakfast and lots of space in the room, this is t...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family