“Avoid this so you'll never have to say I won't go there again”
Review of Terrace 390 - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Contemporary, International
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Livingston Ave and Orange Ave
“Avoid this so you'll never have to say I won't go there again”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This is the restaurant across from the Orange County courthouse that used to be Harveys Bistro. Wow has it changed. We stopped in for a business lunch and I have spent the last two days appogizing to my guests. First we seemed to be seated in "no mans land". That awful place where no waiter will look at you. After 15 minutes of being ignored- we were in the middle of the restaurant and 3 feet from the bar and hostess - we asked for a waiter. The hostess then got on the phone and 5 mins later a waiter appeared. He messed up water and tea and then presented us with some of the most foul food I have seen in years.

My guest ordered the tomato and goat cheese salad. It was a underripe tomato stack smeared with a foul concoction. It was sent back and she asked for bread. "we don't serve that here" was the waiters reply.

My order was the spinach salad with shrimp. The salad was bagged spinach with shrimp that was raw. I sent it back but they refused to credit me like they did my guest. The waiter said he told management about the issues and when we responded "and?". He shrugged his shoulders.

Enough said.

California
“Delish!”
Reviewed 6 August 2011

I visited this restaurant around noon. I was expecting it to be packed because of the lunch hour but is wasn't. The atmosphere was very subdued and relaxing. Our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable about all of the dishes on the menu. The portions were filling and reasonably priced. I thought this would be another high priced trendy restaurant where the portions would be smaller than the price. Check out their website for more information and the menu.

• Visited July 2011