“Business trip”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
Ranked #129 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at this hotel from July 10-12. The suites are huge and expansive and the free reception at night was great and the hamburger I had from their menu was great , the only problem I had was not being able to get off the second floor during a fire alarm none of the hotel staff assisted me during the fire alarm even through I use a motorized wheelchair because OF Cerbral Palsy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuitesOIA, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas for improvement. I sincerely apologize for the alarm and lack of assistance during your stay; as I know you have already spoken with upper management regarding the alarm. We certainly take our guests comfort and safety of the utmost importance.

Kind regards,
Alicia Catubo, Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

It is a very good price for the area. There is a hotel shuttle which you have to call for. They arrive in a timely fashion around area B4. There is a shuttle to the local restaurants which was a blessing. The managers reception is nice. The service is great. The snacks are on the light side. The rooms were clean and up to date. The pool area is small but they have great furniture and toys for the kids.The breakfast was good with plenty of chairs.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ann v
EmbassySuitesOIA, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Your complimentary review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Orlando Airport is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Everyone had a good time. The complimentary limo back to the airport was very appreciated.The driver was very helpful and drove very carefully in spite of the bad weather conditions. he got us to our plane in time kudos to him.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Our team members are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect and appreciate your thoughtful comments about our hotel the Embassy Suites Orlando Airport. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival at 10pm we were initially sent to a non smoking room that smelled like smoke. I think it was room 217. We called down, the front desk clerk got us a new room that smelled beautiful, room 318. It actually was a handicapped room so it was larger than normal.

My husband and I went down to the bar for a cocktail and ordered 2 splits of champagne to go for the morning, since it would be our anniversary. Chrissy the bartender went above and beyond. She put it in an ice bucket, on a tray, with glasses. So sweet and thoughtful!

As if that wasn't enough, our kids went down to the breakfast before we were awake this morning and was putting together breakfast for us to bring it to us in bed. They told the omelette chef(amazing omelette by the way!) what they were doing and he gave them each a nice tray, lined with napkins which made for a beautiful presentation!

Although we were only there 12 hours, the staff made an impression that would last a lifetime and gives the Embassy Suites brand a reputation we can count on!

Stayed: July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel (Happy Be-lated Anniversary). I was especially glad to read that our food and beverage team went above ane beyond to provide a most memoriable moment(s) with us. We hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.

Thank you again for such a nice review

Reviewed 7 July 2014

we have started staying at hotels after flying from the west coast to WDW and wasting our first day being jet lagged. we fly into Orlando, often arriving in the evening, and stay at a hotel so we can get up and check into a resort the next day.

This hotel is perfect, its no too far from the airport, and is close to several restaurants for a late evening meal.

the service is great, and check in was very fast and efficient. The room was clean and what we have come to expect from the embassy chain.

the morning breakfast was well beyond the fare at other chain hotels. it makes for a pleasant start to a vacation.

I have also stayed at this hotel in the past for business trips, and it has always been up to the Embassy suite standards that I like when travelling for work, or vacation for that matter.

Room Tip: I like rooms on higher floors, but the soundproofing has always been very good, so if you are a late...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
EmbassySuitesOIA, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you had a speedy and efficient check-in and that you enjoyed our complimentarty cook to order breakfast. We hope you will be able to stay with us again on your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Overall, this hotel fits the need of staying close to the airport. The rooms are clean and quiet. Only negative of the stay was the surly old bartender who lacked any sense of hospitality. The balance of the staff could not have been more pleasant, though. I also appreciated that the hotel welcomed me back upon checking even though it's been a couple of years since my last stay. That's a nice touch that is rare these days. I'm happy to return here the next time I need to stay close to MCO as the value here vs. all the other nearby properties is far superior.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff, however I do apologize for the lack of hospitality the bartender provided. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love Embassy Suites but I was not impressed with the condition of my room when I stayed earlier this month. I booked for one night as I was leaving for a cruise the next day. The bedroom of the suite I booked smelled..... bad. It was a must smell and I could not determine what was causing the smell. I killed two very small spiders on the king-sized bed and when I pulled back the covers to check for more, there was a stain and a spot of some kind. I was so disgusted! I slept on the pull out in the living room. The suite was beautiful but that smell, the spider and the stains killed it for me. I'm chalking it up to a bad experience this one time. I don't ever recall having any other issues with Embassy Suites and they are always my Hotel of choice. This will not deter me from booking with them again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mak071
EmbassySuitesOIA, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas for improvement. I apologize that your comfort was not up to standards and I have shared your review with our team to ensure that this is not a problem in the future. I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again so that we can provide the comfort and service you deserve.