1,265 results
All reviews lake eola amway center church street evening reception free happy hour cooked to order breakfast complimentary breakfast night life within walking distance two room suite valet service bars and restaurants business trip front desk staff very nice hotel per day wedding
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding downtown and we were very happy with the facility and the staff. Everything was clean and in working order, valet parking was great, breakfast was fantastic as always, and there were things to do within walking distance like the lakefront park which was beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

First time at this hotel. The price at this particular time was great. Typically out of my budget for business travel. The staff was excellent. I was recognized and treated as a Hilton Honors member. Overall a great experience...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We try to stay at embassy suites every time we travel. With the made to order breakfast and the free happy hour every night we definitely make our money back! The only thing I was surprised about is they do not offer free parking and valet is $26 a day... although it is nice hopping out of the car with four kids and walking inside!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Carlie C, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hello aschroeder0624,

We are so glad you stayed with us and had a great time. We are a little unusual in that we offer valet do to our location in the heart of downtown Orlando. I agree it is definitely better than trying to park with kids and luggage in tow. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Staff very friendly the complementary evening is great.
The rooms are very clean bathrooms very nice.
Complementary breakfast Was excellent. Pool area very nice Valet pocky is very very helpful Over all we enjoyed it

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Carlie C, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding you Anniversary stay at the Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown. Our goal is always excellence and it is wonderful to hear when we are successful. We were glad we could be part of your celebration and look forward to welcoming you back next time you need a weekend away.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown is an excellent location particularly if attending a show at the Dr. Phillips Center. The rooms are spacious. The beds are comfortable. While valet parking is pricey (just over $26 a night), I expect it to be on par with what other hotels in the downtown area charge. The breakfast is definitely a great amenity with a range of fruits, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and drinks (coffee, tea, juices, etc.). The only complaint I have is that housekeeping knocked on my door and attempted to enter the room at 8:59 AM. Check out time isn't until noon. I called the front desk to confirm that checkout wasn't until noon and to inform them that housekeeping had knocked and attempted to enter at such an early hour. I then put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. A little over an hour later (at 11:30), housekeeping again knocked and attempted to enter - even with the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. It made me feel rushed and a bit uncomfortable. Good thing I had put the second security lock on the door.

Room Tip: Lower floor (specifically room 206) very loud from outside noise - people returning / walking the street from bars nearby.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Carlie C, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hello PhilD,

Thank you for your great feed back about our hotel! I want to personally apologize for the housekeeping issue you experienced. I know in this fast paced world we rarely get the opportunity to sleep in and I would have been very frustrated as you were if someone kept knocking on my door. I will address this with the department head right away to insure we do not make the same mistake again. I certainly hope you will stay with us again next time you are in the downtown Orlando area. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you are coming for a visit so I can personally welcome you.