Comfort Suites Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$306
US$129
US$285
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$152
Agoda.com
US$213
US$177
US$493
US$291
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotels.com
US$516
Hotels.com
All reviewsflorida hospitalthe breakfast areauniversal studiospanera breadfree breakfastwould stay here againdowntown orlandowithin walking distancemake your own waffleswaffle makerfree shuttlereception staffstayed here for nightsmicrowave and fridgebeds were comfortablenice stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights with 2 other people, and overall, it was a good place to stay for a trip to Universal. I have only one complaint: the air conditioner in the room. First, it was LOUD, which was very annoying at night. Secondly, we had a double room, and the bed closest to the unit is very close and is directly in the path of the cold air. I slept on this bed the first night and froze, I slept here on the second night and woke up with a terrible sore throat, which really sucked all the next day in the park. Other than that, everything else was fine. The hotel is clean, the heated pool and hot tub was great at the end of each day when you're really sore from all the walking in the park. The free shuttle and breakfast was also extremely helpful. The traffic in the area is crazy at night, but there's lots of restaurants, pharmacies, etc. in the area.

Room Tip: Just make sure you sleep in the right bed if you get a double bed room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank luvtotravel786
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Great hotel , friendly staff. Carlos the manager is fantastic and made our stay great . You get breakfast included which sets you off for the day. And it's a good breakfast. The rooms are spacious and we had adjoining rooms which was great . The location is really good . Just off international drive. And TGI is just up the road. So a win win in my book.
We ate at longhorn on orange blossom trail. A great restaurant.
We've done the Golden Corral & buffet type restaurant before and didn't bother this trip . They used to be really good but we feel they have gone down hill. So we went to restaurants we liked . Florida mall is a must too. In the food court you must try the orange chicken. It's fantastic. For Lunch and at $6.45 dollars for entree and rice it keeps you going till Dinner.
We love Sea-world and there new park aquatica is a must. We had a great day there. And if you get both tickets at the same time you can get free days there.
Hope this helps we had a great time I think you will too.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank wendilee
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed for 3 nights after surgery and everyone went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay for any reason. Very close to the hospital.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra B
Chris T, Manager at Comfort Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Christopher Tustin
Comfort Suites
407 228 4007

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I have stayed in hotels all around the world, from hostels to 5 stars, and this was most definitely one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had! From the moment we stepped into the Comfort Inn, I knew I made a good choice. The staff were wonderful, helpful and VERY friendly. Everything was clean, well taken care of, and you could tell that the staff were happy to do a good job to make everyone's stay great! The rooms were well appointed and nice in size, and the pool/outdoor area was a great addition! It was also close in proximity to great Florida attractions, and easy to drive to. Overall, a fabulous experience was had!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chelsey G
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed for 2 nights for a football game. The desk person has family from our own and my wife knew them! - small world. Room was comfortable, clean and neat. the Housekeeping staff needs some training as after the first night - the bed made, toiletries replaced but coffee cups left, and the room not tidied. We had a bit of an issue on the desk as a letter was delivered to me to be held for arrival and it took a bit to find it- or confirm that it had arrived. Bit of a scare.
Very convenient to Winter Park!

Room Tip: get a back room - we were 245
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SankandFrandy
Chris T, Manager at Comfort Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our on line survey.

Christopher Tustin