“Great location with fabulous prices”

Comfort Suites Downtown
Ranked #156 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Yes its a convention center but with a relaxed and comforting feel to it. The rooms have the most amazing beds, and with your choice of pillows already on the bed was so nice! Complimentary Continental buffet breakfast is a great way to begin your day for meetings or running around the theme parks. Ample parking, and a gorgeous pool. Large bathrooms, newly renovated rooms and a great view from just about every spot you look at.

2  Thank Candy S

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Old hotel ( for some reason look new in pictures). unfriendly staff. Stayed there for 3 nights with family.

Cleaning lady left a plastic wrapper in the bath tub that I had to take out because clogging the tub.

Close breakfast at 9:30am, so we missed it for 2 days since kids wake up late.

Not going back there.

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Saleem S
Kelie S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We take great pride in our customer service and are disappointed that you did not enjoy every aspect of your stay. Our free hot breakfast buffet is offered every day from 6:30 - 9:30 and at check in our staff offers this information to all guests. We also offer free wifi, fitness center, business center, attraction shuttles, and a great location within walking distance to a wide variety of dining options. Our hotel was completely renovated in 2013 that is why the photos on our web site are new. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make your next stay a more memorable experience.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business this past week! Upon arrival was greeted by two amazing and friendly front desk agent and I am so sorry I didn't get their names. Went to the room very spacious changed and went to dinner on advise from the front desk they gave me a great dinner spot. Came back and discovered a/c wasn't running cold called the front desk they said they were full and couldn't move me handled it well though and in the morning the GM already new I had a problem and offered to make it right it was nice to not have bring it up again. We asked for a late check out and the GM was very accommodating and made it happen even though they were sold out so thank you I know how difficult that can be! It was a great location and the breakfast was the best I have ever had even compared to the ones I pay for. Usually when I go to Orlando I stay at the Gaylord Palms for way to much but I like the service from now on I will be at the Comfort Suites They went above and beyond! Very Clean and great value pretty pool area Like I said I'll be back in two weeks to bring my kids during spring break and I'll be canceling my reservation at the Gaylord and staying there again and I recommend you do too!!!

Room Tip: Stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank marielena s
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel for hotel management course. Was amazed by how helpful and friendly staff was. Room was perfect. Breakfast was great. I admired the way it was managed. It was a perfect example that met all standards and expectations as a choice hotel. My stay was so nice I almost forgot I was not on vacation. I was impressed.

Room Tip: Suites are spacious,nice view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank melissa B
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Room is spotless and new with comfortable beds and great service. Nice pool area and breakfast. The only thing that could have been better is if the AC would stay at a consistent temp. Room goes from hot to cold as AC cycles off every few hours. As a result sleep is disturbed as my husband and I both woke up many times throughout the night either too hot or too cold. We stayed 5 days and it was the same each night. If you go when you can keep the windows open you might sleep better.

Room Tip: Downtown Orlando has really grown and the traffic is horrible in the evening. Plenty of nice resta...
3  Thank Jac22964
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I selected this hotel on the basis of good rating and used points to pay for this stay at this hotel. I found that the good ratings are deserved. The hotel is not new, but it is in good repair. The rooms are large and well-appointed. In short I have no complaints. If you willing to walk a bit (a little over a mile) you can walk to the Universal Theme Park. The breakfast is a bit better than is the norm for Comfort Inns and they have people keeping stuff stocked and the place in good order. My sole problem with the hotel was finding it at night. The hotel is located in an area wit many big hotels on a minor street. Now that I know how to find it I would definitely stay here again.

5  Thank TOG11
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here visiting a friend in town for Valentines Day...I flew in from Denver and the hotel was already booked. Huge hotel, great location and everyone is nice. The rooms are spacious and full of light and lots of TV channels. Freeway is about a mile away, easy access and one street will take you down town...Love it...I will stay here again...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris T, Manager at Comfort Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Christopher Tustin