“The best place to stay if u r going to seaworld.”

Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
Ranked #75 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

All the rooms have been recently updated. Really nice! Staff came through when a couple issues came up. felt well looked after. Overall family of five had a lo of space in a huge 2 bedroom suite. Lots of kids activities. Place has its own private movie theatre! 3 pools, 4 or 5 hot tubs.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Jmatusfl

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I booked a package on seaworld.com and went with this because it was a Hilton Property and also a Sea World on site property. My package included 5 nights in a 1 bedroom suite with Sea World and Aquatica tickets which included All Day Dining for each park one day. The tickets however were good for 14 days. Since this property in a on site one you get free Quick Queue passes. You do have to go to the Expedia desk in the lobby and the earliest you can get them is the day before which I would advise.
Check-in was a breeze. Only experienced a little push for a time share tour. I politely thanked the girl and told her my best friend worked for Bluegreen so if I bought timeshare it would be with her. She didn't try anymore after that.
We loved the free shuttle to Seaworld and Aquatica. We also could have done so for Universal but the times were so few coming and going that we just drove. Next time I won't waste my money on Universal as Sea World is much better.
The only thing I can say I didn't like about this property was that we were in the farthest building #10 Smith that you could get from the main lobby. I would go back for sure but would try to request a building a bit closer.
Since we were so far away we never tried any of the amenities in the area where the lobby was located. I did see a pool closer to use the next to the last night but we never made it. We kept having the afternoon Florida storms so we ended up leaving the parks earlier instead of coming back for a few hours as we had planned to do.
Everything was neat and clean. Loved the washer and dryer in the room. I went home with very few dirty clothes. They will bring you more laundry detergent but you do have to ask. I called one evening about 8 and asked if I could have more left the next day, within about 10 minutes someone from housekeeping rang the bell and had several packs.
I don't know when we will make it back to Sea World again but without a doubt would stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a building closer to the lobby. They have 10 buildings #10 being the farthest away.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Tracey C
Reviewed 23 August 2012

As a family of 4 we stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was massive compared to most rooms. The adults had a separate bedroom while the kids shared the sofa bed in the main room. There was also a very good small kitchen area which we used to make a cooked breakfast which we then ate on the balcony. Plenty big enough to spend a week. Walking distance to Sea World & you can get free quick queue passes which are worth having. There is a shuttle bus to Aquatica but it's fairly infrequent & we wished we'd just taken the car so we could have returned when we wanted rather than have to wait for the bus. There is also a great restaurant called Delmonico's about 1 mile away.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Lorniesan
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Stayed there for 2 weeks,pool closes down at 11 pm,thats absolute JOKE,if u were in the park or shopping all day and went for dinner at 8 pm u wouldnt be back until 10 pm so that means u have only an hour to stay by the pool and have few drinks,cant even relax on your holidays,didnt like that at all.Water is absolute stink in there,u cant even have a proper shover its so bad.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kas t
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The room was very nice and clean, with plenty of soap, towels, and dishes. They also offered quick ques to those who got them ahead of time, I went the day before we were going to go to Sea World. Quick ques are Sea WOrlds Fast Pass, only they aren't available to everyone. So we got on and off rides as much as we wanted! very fun!! We did not use the restaraunt there so cannot review the food, but the pool and activites group was great too!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank cmoscins7
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I love this resort. I am a Hilton Diamond member and travel a TON! I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is simply fantastic. The only Negative thing I could ever say is the the line takes to long to work thru when checking in.

But I would never let that stop me from staying at this hotel. The rooms are always clean and well maintained.

I already have another stay booked for next month!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Young2by2
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite in July 2012. Builing 6 (Southampton) 6th Floor. Fantastic views. Cant really fault the hotel. The service was very good. Food was always very good. Pool area grand if a little basic. Entertainment wasnt great, seemed to finish around 8pm every night which was a bit of a shame as there is nothing else to do unless you go to international drive and that is the slight problem. If like us you dont drive you are exposed. We went on the i trolley a few times and found it fine but be warned if you want to go to International drive you have to change buses from green line to red line. Not really a problem unless it is mid afternoon and you have 2 kids. There is no upermarket close by apart from a 7 eleven which is very basic.

I notice some people complaining about the distance to the reception. Seriously!!!!! Its about a 5 minute leasurly stroll.

We got a great rate as we went to a presentation to become Hilton GVC members (abour $600 for the week).

Would I recommend this hotel. Probably providing you had a car.

Room Tip: Ask for high up room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family