“Almost like being at home!”

Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
Ranked #74 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We love this resort! We have stayed here 3 times in the past year and will certainly be there again soon! From the staff to the property, everything is tip top and everyone works to make you feel relaxed and at home. The property is very clean and the area is great as you are 10 minutes from Disney World and within walking distance of Sea World.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank clints121

Reviewed 2 September 2012

We spent 7 nights at Hilton Grand Vacations at Seaworld last month and really enjoyed our stay. Our apartment was in the Warwick building which is one of the refurbished blocks and we were on the top floor. There were three of us and we had 2 rooms 8606 and 8607. The first was a typical hotel type room with a queen bed, bathroom, small kitchen facilities, TV, sofa and balcony. There was a connecting door through to the adjoining room which had a massive living room dining room, full kitchen, beautiful master bedroom with jacuzzi and separate bathroom and shower. On top of this there was a corner balcony with table and chairs and a great view over the pool - this was not the main pool so was a lot quieter.

Check in was simple and friendly and the decor of the rooms was fresh and modern - everything was really clean too. It was about a 5 minute walk round to reception and that was OK for us, but there were plenty of people being whisked round there in golf buggies who didn't fancy the walk. The complex has a small shop, a good gym and although we did not eat there, we had a couple of cocktails by the main pool in the restaurant one evening and that was very pleasant.

The hotel is really close to the interstate that takes you straight to the disney theme parks so the journey is about 15 minutes. Universal was again about 15 minutes drive in the other direction and the restaurants on I-Drive were about 10 minutes drive, if that. There is also a very large Walmart on Turkey Lake Road about 5 minutes away which has everything and more that you could need! Seaworld is literally across the road.

Would recommend this as a good base for everything that Orlando has to offer, clean, spacious apartments, good service etc. Would stay again if coming back to Orlando

Room Tip: we asked for a refurbished room on a higher level with a pool view and were delighted with what we g...
2  Thank janethejock
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Myself and my partner stayed for 14 nights in a 1-bed suite in Smiths House at this hotel, the room was exceptionally spacious, with fantastic facilities with an amazing hot tub! The room was lovely and clean, and was also keep well stocked with useful items like coffee. The pools were all fantastic as were all the other communal areas. The staff here were always very helpful and would go out of their way to make sure your stay was top notch. The proximity to Seaworld was fantastic (approximately a 15 minute walk), and I would recommend taking advantage of the free queue jumping passes for the rides at Seaworld, as this hotel is partnered with Seaworld. The hotel also runs a great free bus service to Seaworld, Aquatica and Universal.
I would throughly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a holiday in Orlando, the accommodation is very well priced, and I would especially recommend this hotel if you are looking to be in a great location near all the Seaworld Parks

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PhDTraveller_14
Reviewed 29 August 2012

l was there for a week with my teen son.We had a great time.We were staying in studio which is small and just enough for 2 people. After 3 days couple of family members joyed us in so I upgraded for one bedroom.Wow! Big rooms,big kitchen and it has washer and dryer.Everything that you need. And also I have to say that they have the best beds that I have ever slept on on vacation! Cleaning ladies were very nice and I had no problem with getting an extra blanket ,towels or toiletries wright-away. It's a beautiful properties with a lots of guests from all over the world. So yes, there is a loud music by the pools and screaming children but it is family resort ! If you looking for quiet time , romance and peaceful atmosphere; that place is not for you. It's a fun place with children in mind. Customer service is great and very friendly and helpful. I need to thank Antonio and Catalina for absolutely best experience that I had when changing the rooms. Very professional and nicest people " behind the desk". The timeshare people called me only once but I wasn't interested and they didn't bother me again. There is small groceries store,little over price but if you don't have a car you can buy there almost everything. Hilton restaurant has very good and tasty food but menu is very limited. If you have car there are a lots of stores and restaurants around.They have a security guards on properties which make me feel safe although it's nice area . Oh, there is a beautiful lake with lots of turtles and alligator-main attraction ! Swimming pools are kind of small considering amount of people and size of Hilton properties and by the end of the day water was cloudy. Lots of activities for kids of all ages. Over all we had great time being home away from home.

Restaurants we visited;
Thai Thani - over rated , tasteless food , dirty .
Senior Frog's on International Dr. - there were 15 people inside and we've waited for our food 45 minutes!!! Terrible service ,very slaw cook and cold food!
Aloha Grill on International Dr.- run away!! Place looks beautiful in and out but that's about it! Very nice wait staff but food...they gave us home made rolls straight from Costco ! I ordered pork chops medium rare and I got something that was hard like a shoe sole with a bone in the middle .. I guess it wasn't regular pork chop cut ;))) Restaurant owner was there but he didn't bother to come up and apologize . Well , just like in Hawaii .. "hang loose"..
Olive Garden- great food, great service .
Publix store..priceless... just got what we want it and I cooked :))

Room Tip: Building # 6 "Southampton" is newly renovated but far from lobby and pools. If you don'...
3  Thank Isia B
Reviewed 27 August 2012

The lobby is beautiful. The hospitality is awesome. The room was nothing special. We were in transit to another resort so we were there only one night, so we didn't get to experience the amenities. But the parking absolutely sucks. We had to park 3 bldgs away. Thankfully there is super friendly staff on golf carts to take you to your building. But overall it was clean..just not very enticing to stay more than one night.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LadyTyV
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

All the rooms have been recently updated. Really nice! Staff came through when a couple issues came up. felt well looked after. Overall family of five had a lo of space in a huge 2 bedroom suite. Lots of kids activities. Place has its own private movie theatre! 3 pools, 4 or 5 hot tubs.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Jmatusfl
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I booked a package on seaworld.com and went with this because it was a Hilton Property and also a Sea World on site property. My package included 5 nights in a 1 bedroom suite with Sea World and Aquatica tickets which included All Day Dining for each park one day. The tickets however were good for 14 days. Since this property in a on site one you get free Quick Queue passes. You do have to go to the Expedia desk in the lobby and the earliest you can get them is the day before which I would advise.
Check-in was a breeze. Only experienced a little push for a time share tour. I politely thanked the girl and told her my best friend worked for Bluegreen so if I bought timeshare it would be with her. She didn't try anymore after that.
We loved the free shuttle to Seaworld and Aquatica. We also could have done so for Universal but the times were so few coming and going that we just drove. Next time I won't waste my money on Universal as Sea World is much better.
The only thing I can say I didn't like about this property was that we were in the farthest building #10 Smith that you could get from the main lobby. I would go back for sure but would try to request a building a bit closer.
Since we were so far away we never tried any of the amenities in the area where the lobby was located. I did see a pool closer to use the next to the last night but we never made it. We kept having the afternoon Florida storms so we ended up leaving the parks earlier instead of coming back for a few hours as we had planned to do.
Everything was neat and clean. Loved the washer and dryer in the room. I went home with very few dirty clothes. They will bring you more laundry detergent but you do have to ask. I called one evening about 8 and asked if I could have more left the next day, within about 10 minutes someone from housekeeping rang the bell and had several packs.
I don't know when we will make it back to Sea World again but without a doubt would stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a building closer to the lobby. They have 10 buildings #10 being the farthest away.
4  Thank Tracey C