“One of the nicest stays I have ever had!”

Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
Ranked #68 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of the nicest stays I have ever had!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I really loved this hotel! This is coming from someone who normally stays at moderate hotels. To me, this place was absolutely incredible! The staff members were great! They went out of their way to be accommodating. Our two bedroom apartment was roomy and had all of the amenities needed. We had a stove, refrigerator, a washer & dryer, dishwasher, microwave, 3 flat screen TVS, 2 bathrooms and a balcony. It was comfortable for 5 people for a whole week.

There are on-site shuttles, a general store, bar/restaurant, several pools, a couple hot tubs, many activities planned on-site, computers w/free internet access and more.

You can even buy many park admissions right at the hotel desk. There is free shuttle service from the hotel to Sea World and Universal Studios.

My only complaints about the hotel are 1. There is only one restaurant and there is nothing really within walking distance. 2. The shuttle service used to go to Disney is horrendous and it should be free. 3. Some inconvenient shuttle times.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (680)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Durham, NC
Reviewed 8 December 2013

True story: my daughter, age 6, dropped the shoe to her Cinderella doll down the elevator shaft here. Meltdown city. Seriously, Cinderella loses her glass slipper while at Disney? Kind of writes itself. I didn't expect much but asked a staff member I saw in the hall. That led quickly to a call from the front desk and then a call from Bruno, who works in the maintenance or engineering department. He found it the same day, apologizing in advance because it might take him 45 minutes.
This was customer service above and beyond what I could have ever expected. I'm so very thankful for this.

Great place overall. The showers could use some updating.

We'll be back.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Miami
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This was our first time at this Hilton. Very clean. Nice staff. Room was perfect. Landscaping was well taken care of. This Hilton had everything to make your stay enjoyable. Had shuttle to Sea World which worked out great.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Great value for the price. Very nice room, spotlessly clean, roomy and comfortable. The location generally attracts Disney vacationers but as a business traveler I enjoyed my stay too. Only negatives were the internet speeds are very bad, which is critical for me, and the on site restaurants service was poor as was the food quality. Not to worry because there a a lot of restaurants close by. Did I mention the very poor internet speed? My verizon 4G was faster.. Over all a great value though.....

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
florida
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Check in was fine, room was clean but nothing to write home about. We called to ask if the rooms actually get cleaned each day, this was 415 pm front desk very curtly stated they have until 6 p. To clean....UHm ok well after 8a-4p at the parks we wanted to relax, so we left again, came back around 6 and it was clean? Nothing was actually cleaned, bed wasn't made just sheets tossed up to the top etc....

I found it odd that the rooms had adjoining doors--these neve felt safe to me and still don't. So e basic upgrades need to be made! Could hear the adjoining room flush the toilets....

Trash was not emptied from receptacles outside of the room/near elevator, received a phone message at 1030 pm---had zero idea what this was but light started blinking in my face as I'm trying to sleep....listened to msg and realized 10 am was checkout, REALLY?! 10 am?? Glad I listened to the voicemail as we were never told of check out time, never stayed where rooms aren't cleaned prior to 5-6 and check out is 10. Never received a bill, had to go to the front office to have one printed.

All stated the price is outrageous for a very basic hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback and truly apologize for failing to meet to your expectations, as well as for the various housekeeping challenges you experienced, during your brief stay with us.

Medford, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I chose this location mostly for the price. Since I was there on business it was important that I have a reliable internet connection. I don't know what the problem was but I had intermittant connection issues, so much so that I couldn't complete my work in this location. The bed was too soft for my liking. The location of the room was near the highway and was noisy. There was a lot of outside noise from landscaping crews. The room itself was dark even with the lights on (very low wattage lighting) and made the whole place kind of gloomy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Thank you for your comments. We sincerely apologize for the intermittent connection issues you had with our HSIA system, as well as the various noise related issues you mentioned which made it hard for you to complete your work in your unit during the day. Again, we apologize and hope you’ll give us another chance to be of service to you if your future travel plans bring you back to the Orlando area.

Portage, Michigan
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

First let me say we're in a studio and while it's nice, it really is just a hotel room. The grounds are beautiful! When we checked in, it was very noisy next to us so they nicely moved us to another room (where we had to clean out the refrigerator before we could use it). The staff are efficient. Very convenient location. Wouldn't make a special effort to stay here again but I could see where families in larger units would enjoy it.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. We’re delighted to hear you thought our grounds were beautiful and you found our staff to be very responsive to your request to be moved to another room. We also agree with you that our larger one, two and three bedroom units, as well as the family friendly nature of our resort, are ideal for families on vacation. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, which is invaluable, and wish you all the best in the New Year!