“Great Vacation Hotel”

Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
Ranked #68 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
“Great Vacation Hotel”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for our last family trip to Disney. My family loved it we had a two bedroom suite and I got a room close by for the grandparents. We were able to cook if we wanted and with the suite we all had a place to congregate after the parks. We also loved the proximity to all the parks.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank longhornmiller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (671)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toukley
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed here with a family of 5 for 7 nights and it has to be the best place we have ever stayed!

Absolutely beautiful rooms, super friendly staff, great buffet breakfast and the pools are stunning.

Heaps of activities for the kids as well.

It is also super close to Disney World, Universal Studios and Harry Potter World.

We also did a day trip down to NASA which was great.

Could not recommend this resort enough!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jessica B
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for your glowing review and taking the time to recognize the “super friendly” nature of our staff who go out of their way to bring the resort to life on a daily basis.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel once before and really liked it but had and issue with theft. After checkout I remembered leaving my daughters night light plugged in so I called and after many calls back and forth, I was told the light was not there. I don't need to lie about a night light but obviously one of the maids took it. I never received any form of compensation or apology but decided to forget it and just go buy my daughter another light. I liked the amenities at this hotel so I thought we might try it one more time. I decided to email the manager to express my excitement for my upcoming stay and a few concerns and questions I had. I never recieved a response. I even emailed the reservtions department with my concerns and all I got was an email with the details of my stay which I already knew. I finally got so frustrated I actually called the hotel and finally got some answers to my questions. I can't believe that a hotel manager doesn't take the time to speak or even email his guests. The hotel is great but the management is obviously lacking. My reservations are for tomorrow so I'm hoping everything goes smoothly.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Laurapay954
We sincerely hope that by the time you read this response, your concerns about your upcoming reservation have proven to be a non-issue. None the less, while I certainly can’t explain what may have come of your daughters night light which was left behind during your previous stay, nor is it clear who you emailed in advance of your pending arrival, please be assured that we are absolutely committed to the overall satisfaction of our Members and Guests, so if you have any lingering concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Nour Hafid, our Guest Services Manager, at nhafid@hgvc.com or on his direct line at 407.387.7003, and I assure you he will make every possible effort to ensure your needs are met. Thank you again!

Davie, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had a great stay! The room was great and the service was excellent. Easy access to Seaworld and Aquatica. Full kitchen and washer and dryer. Lots of activities for the kids. Loved the movie night at the pool

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

1 Thank Amy P
Schiedam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Nice clean apartments with everything you need. Pools are clean. Staff is very friendly. The jacuzzi in the apartment is great. We had a wonderful three nights stay in section Tucker Town. Very quiet. We loved it.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Eugenie B
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Our family had two in wheelchairs and reservations were made fire wheelchair rooms. When we checked in they put us on the sixth floor. Not wheelchair accessible. We had to change rooms. Given the room number while out at one of the area attractions and when we get back to move into it, it had been given away and they put us on the second floor. Tell me how this works for safety. Fire marshals should have a field day at this place

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Tammy F
Thank you for your feedback. Although it’s not clear where the disconnect was in the handling of your initial reservation, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. At the same time knowing every situation is unique, we would welcome to the opportunity to communicate with you directly to learn about your particular situation to ensure the appropriate steps, if needed, are taken to correct the issue moving forward. With this in mind, if you would be kind enough to contact Nour Hafid, our Guest Services Manager, at nhafid@hgvc.com or on his direct line at 407.387.7003, so he can get to the bottom of the situation, we’d greatly appreciate it. Again, we apologize and look forward to hearing from you directly. Thank you.

Charleston, WV
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We love vacationing in Orlando and this is probably our favorite resort, even if it is showing some age. It is getting better with age. I love the very lush landscaping. Why would anyone complain about that. It keeps the hot sun off. You can always find a shady spot at the Parrish pool or rest on a shady bench in the deep shade. Our one bedroom suite had recently been renovated.
The food at the pool bar, Cascades is very good. They give such big portions my husband and I split the burger and fries. They were very accomodating bringing us an extra plate. We liked to save room to eat at one of the many good restaurants nearby for dinner.
All employees we encountered were very friendly. At checkin the receptionist worked hard to get us in the building we wanted, which was Warwick. It has the Parrish pool which was so nice and warm. The security guards were particularly friendly.
This resort is in an excellent location and I cannot find anything negative to say about it. I will certainly be back next year, if not sooner.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank phinz
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, as well your repeat business. We certainly understand that in this day and age, travelers, like you, have any number of lodging options at their disposal and we’re honored to have the continued opportunity to be of service to you. Thank you again!