4,430 results
All reviews sea world full kitchen time share bonefish grill one bedroom suite activity center washer dryer ping pong screened in porch pools and hot tubs pool area international drive sales pitch main pool timeshare presentation parking pass parc soleil
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My granddaughter and I are having a wonderful time. Our resort is Beautifully decorated. Well maintained. Tons of activities. Full service. Excellent customer service. We are very pleased to be staying here. Fantastic choice. Really live watching movies outside by the pool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HiltonGrandVacations, Senior Director Area Operations at Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

We appreciate your fantastic review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our activities and had a positive overall impression of our resort. Thank you again.

Peter M. Merrill
Senior Director Area Operations

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was very hesitant staying at Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) at SeaWorld after reading few negative reviews about it.
It was between HGV @ Seaworld and Las Palmeras which is locate right by the OCCC. It was a very pleasant experiment. I don't have any negative things to report or point out. I did not use any of the onsite amenities as I was at the conference the entire day, then at night I had vendor events to attend. But from what I can say, smoking was not an issue. I never had to walk through a thick cloud of smoke, as reported on some reviews,to walk in or out of the building. My room was in Warwick. It was cleaned every day. The Hotel has a gated entrance which makes it safer than other hotels in the area that I have visited briefly while on the Conference shuttle when making multiple stops and dropping off people.
As a quick summary: I give this hotel 5 stars and rate my experience as excellent.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank ZackA456

Thank you for your excellent review. We hope to see you back at the resort in near future to explore and enjoy our amenities.

Best regards,
Peter M. Merrill
Senior Director Area Operations

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a wonderful stay. The room was nice and very clean. Beds were super comfortable and linen was nice. Property beautiful and well kept. Clean pools. The front desk staff was always very polite and helpful. Across the street from Sea World and Aquatica. The only thing I would complain about is the resort fee.I booked 2 rooms so I ended up paying 225 for a 4 day stay. That was for 16 bottles of water(or coffee), local phone calls(which nobody uses since they have cell phones, DVD rental which we didn't use, and wifi. As much as I enjoyed staying on the property, I would probably look for somewhere else next time and use the savings on something I really need.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank kirbysmommy
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nice resort well maintained; should have another eating establishment for the size. Avoid the opportunity for the timeshare/vacation club presentation. They say not pressure but as always it is really hard for their sales staff to take no for an answer.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld which was a Very Nice place.Very spacious and accommodating. Close to all parks and places to eat. They a nice pool and grill and bar. Very nice for kids.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI