“Fantastic Luxurious Hotel”

Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
Ranked #74 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 7 June 2010

Stayed for a week at this gorgeous location. We stayed on 5th floor of Warwick building and the 2 bed lock off villa was beautiful. The staff were the most professional and helpful we have encountered with our Florida vacations. Nothing was too much trouble, there was non-stop activities and the dive in movie is fantastic. Staff were friendly and helpful, they had print outs for directions to local attractions and shops etc. Five star luxury all round. This hotel made our holiday, we were so chilled and relaxed. On site shop which was reasonable, Pizza Hut and take-away. We had a car, but had we not had hired one, the Hilton had vast amounts of golf-carts ferrying people around the site...nothing negative to say, only we may be disappointed in other hotels now!.....

Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld

Reviewed 5 June 2010

This hotel is wonderful! The pools are beautiful and the room accommadations -great.
We many meals in our kitchen which the kids loved(more time in the parks and at the pools instead of Restaurants). The food store, many beautiful restaurants, and the outlets are all right there. The Disney Parks were approximately 15 min. Sea World is directly across the street. Last but not last-the staff was excellent. All were pleasant and professional. The bartenders were equally pleasant. If you decide to stay here, Enrique makes delicious Martinis and is informative as well. Infact, if you have a question about anything or anywhere, he can guide you in the right direction. He always greeted all of us with a smile!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2010

Stayed here in a queen studio and everything was wonderful! The hotel is immaculately clean, and convenient to Sea World. We walked back to the hotel from Sea World and it took about 15 minutes. Very convenient to International Drive. The hotel restaurant the Coral Reef was actually very good and reasonably priced. We will probably choose this as our new favorite hotel in Orlando.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2010

My husband and I have just returned from a week here and we loved it. We stayed here in 2006 and decided to return again and I'm so glad we did.

Check in was great, we asked to be near the pool and exercise room and we were right next door but our balcony faced the lake so we had no pool noise. This block has been redecorated and it was very nice. Plasma tv's in all the rooms etc.

The fitness room was really good and the pool was lovely. There were about 5 or 6 spas which are great after a long day in the parks! The shop which sold coffee etc was really nice and well stocked. We never ate in the restaurant but it seemed to be very busy.

Sea World is about 5 minutes walk from here with sidewalks and everything which is rare in America :o)

Excellent location as in the middle for Disney/Universal. 1 minute from the hotel is the I4 to Disney.

All in all I've stayed in a few timeshares in orlando and this one is the best and will probably always try and go back here.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2010

I recently stayed in a studio unit for two nights when I decided to add a couple days on to a trip. When I made my online reservation, there were different choices for King Studio or Queen Studio with Sleeper and I chose the King option. I also requested a renovated building and no connecting door if possible.

Upon arriving at my assigned unit in the Warwick building, I realized I was 0 for 3 on my requests. The bed definitely was not a King, looked like a Full to me, but may have been a Queen. Decor was very dated and there was a large rip in the couch cushion fabric and connecting door to the next unit was directly across from the bed. As a light sleeper, basically my worst nightmare.

When I called to voice my concerns the front desk initially tried to blow me off and said studio rooms could have either King or Quenn beds and most have connecting doors. After some arguing on my part, including telling them I had specifically reserved a King which was listed as a separate option from Queen, they agreed to move me. The new unit in Hamilton House was a major improvement. Obviously recently renovated with modern decor and at least the connecting door was right near the front door which is a lot better than right by the bed. Could definitely hear next door neighbors right through the connecting door and could also hear when they were being loud in their kitchen area so I'd rate the sound proofing at about a C, but luckily they were not early risers. Bathrrom was very small and awkward and single elevator serving the entire building was painfully slow and often crowded.

Overall I was definitley not impressed. I have also stayed in the two other HGV properties in Orlando, although I stayed in one bedroom units there so can't give an apples to apples comparison. I definitely thought the other two properties were vastly superior to this one. HGV on International Drive has really nice decor and views and Parc Soleil is new with good pools. I would recommend either of those properties over this one if prices are not vastly different.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2010

This was my first time at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Sea World and I was quite impressed by the overall facilities of this Hilton.

First of all, as the name indicates, this Hilton is very close to Sea World (10 minute walk) which makes it great for those who think they may be visiting Sea World at least once. As Sea World sells a "Fun Pass" (which is pretty much the same price as an ordinary one day ticket) which can be used to enter Sea World for an entire year, my family and I went to Sea World on consecutive days.

Another thing that was great was the pool and other facilities. The pool was heated which was nice and my family spent many hours just relaxing by the pool. The prices of drinks was very reasonable and the food was above average. Like most hotels, there was always the problem of people who "reserve" a pool chair by leaving a towel, but it did appear that management was trying to keep this under control.

The room was large and spacious but unfortunately I was on the 1st floor so I did not have much of a view.

All in all, no complaints and I had a great time with my family. I would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2010

Hilton has great places to stay in the Orlando area. We stayed here back in 2008, from a recommendation from a friend, and it was amazing. We booked again the following year, because we decided to visit Seaworld again.

When you stay here, this is basically a self contained community in itself. We stayed both times in the complex closest to Seaworld, where we could sit on the patio and watch the fireworks at Seaworld.

There is a restaurant that is close to the main pool area (there are two pool areas, but I will refer to the pool with the waterfall and that is close to the clockhouse). The pool area has two pools, along with a kiddy pool and a playground that is covered so it doesn't get too hot. Around the complex is a walk way that has stations that can be used as exercise equipment and it's a nice walk to take. The path actually follows the lake that is inside the complex, and we did see a gator in the lake - YIKES... but this is Florida and where there is water, there is potential alligators.

Inside the check-in building is a large lounge area, with a movie theatre. There is a movie rental box that is in the lounge area as well so that you can watch movies in your room. The rooms are spacious with a full kitchen, that is open to the living room and access to bathroom and bedroom. There are washers and dryers in the room which came in handy.

Overall, this is a great place to stay - especially if you have children, since there is lots to do at this place. They do have a Kids Center where there are plenty of activities for them to do. Since this is close to Seaworld, you can walk to the park, or just stay at the hotel. It is secure since there is a gate you have to go through to get into the complex.

Definitely a place to consider if visiting Orlando / Seaworld.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family