My daughter just graduated after 4 years at UCF and my wife and I have stayed here multiple times. Why? You know the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Very good suite sized room, good price, and acceptable breakfast included every morning. Also, a nice appetizer offering including draft beer and house wine Monday thru Thursday Nights. Great front desk staff and service. I will admit it's a bit far from the parks, but even with that you could do far worse if that is the reason for your visit. As far as convenience to UCF, you cannot do better! BTW....considering the rates and the food included, it could work for Dad, Mom, and 2 kids under 8 if you ARE going to the park(s). Remember, it IS a Marriott property, not a smaller group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando East/UCF provides the features that add to your comfort and enhance your productivity. Located right off of University Blvd, this University of Central Florida hotel also provides easy access to the Central Florida Research Park, Lockheed Martin, and Siemens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Orlando East/UCF Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Orlando East/Ucf Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Orlando East/UCF Area Florida