“Nasty!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of InTown Suites Orlando Central

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orlando
InTown Suites Orlando Central
Ranked #314 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Clearwater, Florida
“Nasty!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Receptionist gave a room that I reserved to someone else. I arrived at 6:30 PM and had no room at an expensive season. She was supper nasty. She couldn't care less to the fact that I am stranded with no place and am almost late to work. I asked her if I could connect to the internet to look for a hotel she gave me an unworkable password. She didn't care or try to help me resolve the problem. Nasty nasty nasty. Stay away from a place who employ nasty people.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
6 Thank Haim D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed at the InTown Suites in Orlando, on Major Blvd, early January 2014. You can stay here for $239.99 for 7 days, yep it’s cheap. They will give you a silver dollar size piece of soap, a roll of toilet paper and set of bath towels. Once you use the soap up and toilet paper you buy more. Towels dirty you wash it. I understand you can sleep in a cheap room with no extras and that’s ok if you want to save a dollar. However if you have a money problem with them, haha lots of luck. You will have to work to get your money back, it took them over a month to pay me back.
Even though they are walking distance to Universal studio (a highly technical and modern attraction) their Internet is as good as some third world country. You cannot even bring up the Google home page, its that bad. Oh ya, they are going to work on it in the Spring (ya right). The front desk cannot accept or send emails they want to fax everything.
I only stayed 2 of my 7 nights because I need the Internet for work. The manager understood and said they will reimburse. I checked out Wednesday and I should have my money 7 to 10 days later. Well its January 18 and no money yet. When you call the phone number 407-226-7767 you get a reservation center not the InTown Suites (call center). They will connect you with the hotel in Orlando. Then you talk to the manger that cannot refund any money. Now it’s the regional manager they have to talk to. This guy does not answer his phone. How can you run a business and not answer a phone call placed by your manager? After more visits I got my money back in mid February.
I was given another phone number of 800-769-1670 for customer problems. This is funny, when you call no one answers, a recording asks you to leave a message and they will reply in 2 days (ya right. What a terrible hotel)
My advice is to stay across the street at the Extended Stay America. It costs a little more but well worth it. They have Internet that works, extra towels, toilet paper and soap. Oh ya and breakfast in the morning. The hotel can even receive and send emails (now were talking).
My advice is DO NOT STAY AT THE InTown Suites Orlando on Major Blvd. If you are from out of town or country you will never settle a dispute with them. I do not know if all the InTown suites are run as poorly as this one. The room quality is poor with no customer service. Go across the street to the Extended Stay America 407-351-1788. I work near by and stay in Orlando all the time, I do not work for Extended Stay America. Learn from my mistake and bypass InTown Suites.
If you don’t believe my story, google reviews for InTown Suites and try to find a good review.

Room Tip: Stay across the street
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
9 Thank 515515
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Have you ever met someone who simply does not belong in the hospitality industry? You know the type; they are simply there to get a paycheck and they could not care less if you are satisfied with the service that you receive. Every hotel has someone like that. Usually, they are eventually weeded out. Well, I have discovered where these fired employees resettle into their next job. The place is In town Suites (5615 Major Blvd., Orlando, FL). The worst of these is the manager, Marquita. One of her staff members calculated the total amount to be charged for my length of stay. I paid the full amount and on the last night of my stay (Saturday night), I was awakened in my room by a telephone call from the front desk. In a very rude and abrupt manner, the manger informed me that the improper amount was charged and that I needed to come down to the front desk within the next 5 minutes to pay the additional amount. Additionally, it was related to me that if I did not come down immediately that she would check me out of the hotel and I would be forced to leave. She complained that she wanted to go home and that she could not leave until this matter was reconciled. I refused to come down and indicated that I would take care of the matter on the following day. When I dealt with the matter (on the following day), I explained that I felt that I was due an apology. After all, this matter was a result of no fault of my own. She refused to apologize and seemingly had no idea as to why I might be upset. I don't think that I have ever seen a more ill-equipped person in the hospitality industry. If you cherish incompetence, rudeness, and bad service, this is the place for you!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business