I recently started attending classes at Universal Technical Institute in Orlando and I needed a place to stay while I went to school there. I saw their ad on CL and replied immediately. Their weekly student rates are unbeatable and are quite fair for the Orlando area - which is typically very expensive. The staff there are friendly and helpful, the place is kept clean and free of any shady characters. They are always doing whatever they can to make your stay with them as enjoyable as possible. I have been staying here for nearly 3 months and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Florida who plans to stay in the Orlando area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel amenities and features at this Orlando, FL hotel include: well-equipped kitchens, weekly housekeeping services, free premium cable television with movie channels, on-site laundry facilities, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls. After a long day of work or an exciting day of sightseeing, guests will enjoy relaxing in the outdoor heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Orlando
- Suburban Extended Stay South Orlando, Florida