“Ghostly, Fun and Informative”

American Ghost Adventures
Ranked #9 of 104 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In the shadows of the theme park castles lies American Ghost Adventures. The founder of the company has been doing tours for over a decade in Central Florida. AGA prides themselves in giving their customers an accurate, but entertaining tour. No two tours are ever alike and the tours leave you walking away wanting more! AGA is currently ranked in the top 10 of things to do in Orlando and has also won the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor. They also hold the ranking for one of the top 10 ghost tours in the world and one of the top 5 ghost tours in the United States. U.S Today voted them as one of the top things to do in Orlando, FL. You will get 2 hours of history, ghost stories, and meters to go ghost hunting INSIDE haunted buildings. Don't wait, come join us on this interactive paranormal adventure! This isn't just another walk in the dark!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ghostly, Fun and Informative”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Our tour guide, Robert was fabulous. I have lived in the area for 10 years and was glad to learn some of the history of downtown Orlando. My best friend and I took the tour and it was you could want for in a Ghost Tour. My friend, Lisa K, wrote a grand review and I "ditto" her sentiments!!

Visited May 2014

Louisville, Kentucky
“Old Town Orlando Historic (ghost) Tour”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I can't tell you enough how entertaining this tour was. My best friend and I took the tour for the first time and it was extremely titillating. Our guide Robert was so knowledgeable on Orlando's history that he had me on "the edge of my seat" wanting to hear more. Many of the stories were spooky and mystifying in nature. The tour of the old Orlando hotel had me clutching and shaking because we actually made contact with a spirit who possibly stayed there long ago. Robert was very personable, friendly, well versed in lore of old, and, also, humorous at just the right times. I will definitely take this tour again because it was very much enjoyable, and we learned things we never knew before. Thank you so much for adding to my vacation. Loved it.

Visited May 2014
Winter Garden, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Winter Garden 04.26.2014”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Awesome time spent on the Winter Garden tour on 04.26.2014! Great way to start my birthday weekend. Tour was full of town history. Sherrie and Darren were great "ghost investigators". Showed us tips on how to contact spirits. Great experience!

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Richmond, Virginia
“Ask for Robert...the best of the best.”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My family has returned to American ghost adventures tours numerous times now and the best guide is Robert!!! All of our guides have been great but Robs flare for story telling is by far grand!!! Can't wait to return to the orlando area to get more spooky answers and chilling tales!!

Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tour guide, Robert , was excellent! Five kids ages 9-14, all absolutely loved the tour, said it was the highlight of their spri”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We loved the tour. It was interesting and informative. We were a nice smaller group of about 10 or so , so it was perfect. It wasn't over the top or too scary for kids. Our youngest was 9 that month and had no problems. The guide was professional, informative yet pleasant, funny and friendly. Robert was great with the kids. He welcomed questions from the entire group. It was obvious that he was knowledgable about the city's history and paranormal activities. He seemed to really enjoy his job. I would definitely recommend this tour for a fun yet more quiet and relaxing night between theme park chaos while visiting Orlando .

Visited March 2014