“Very nice!”

Grande Villas Resort
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Clean! Fun pools! Mini golf! Balconies in every room. Parking! Close to all. Five to ten minutes to all parks! So much to do its crazy. Very reasonable. We only spent frid night to mon morning didn't have enough time to see it all. No smoking on site but they do keep ashtray posts right by every elevator on each floor.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank priscillamaj
There are newer reviews for Grande Villas Resort

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is one of the best resort/hotel I've ever stayed. The only downside might be there was no one to clean the room and no free wifi like most hotels did. But this is a resort, not an actual hotel. Overall it's a great place to stay in Orlando.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Trey C
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Thanks to groupon we bought a three night stay at the grande villa resort for a decent price. Upon check they tried to do the time share push, they were not to pushy about it. Upon check in we where pleasantly surprised with our room, no major issues with the rooms, some small minor issues like placement of toliet paper holder in master bath, like I said no major issues the resort itself was good, multiple pools, mini golf. The hotel room is fully furnished, pool towels for your visit, they do not offer daily room service which can be a blessing. We will stay here on our next trip to Florida

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank SkipM843
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I travelled here from Australia and we were very surprised at how large the rooms were.

The gym was fine and the pools were great. Everything seemed clean and the staff friendly. The only downside is the hotel is a 20 minute drive outside of Disney and universal but still a great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Before my trip I was worried about the size of the one bedroom suites. For our family of three, it was fine. We were spending all day at the parks anyway. Thus, we didn't hang out at the pool either. Can't say whether it was good or not. :).

Why do I rate the hotel highly? It was clean, had a full kitchen, was reasonably priced, and we had great experiences with the staff.

It is a timeshare place. If you are not okay with this, stay elsewhere. We have stayed at several before. Some odd things they all seem to share: weird layouts with huge bathrooms.

The biggest negative of the one bedroom at Grand Villas is that there is no air conditioning vent in the bedroom. You have to keep the door open between the rooms in order let the bedroom get some air circulation.

All in all, we cooked some great meals there, loved the location and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Llamalady75
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I used a groupon to come to this hotel, and im so glad I did! I had a great visit. The service was friendly, the room was very clean, and it was very convenient to all the tourist attractions. I would definitely recommend staying here on your next visit, I know I will be!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kacimarie828
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Booked from hotels tonight and couldn't be happier, my wife an 2 kids had a blast! Slides by pool were a hit! Rooms were great, mini golf , lots of activities for kids, only downfall was 2 towels in room and called for more which took over an hour. Kitchens are fully furnished and it's perfect for a week long stay, recommend this place to everyone and I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014