“Average”

91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Orlando Brewing was ok but still probably my least favorite brewery of all the ones we visited on our Florida vacation. I can't really say anything too terrible so I gave them 3 stars which is average and appropriate for them. I guess the main thing was obviously the beer, it just wasn't anything spectacular. The brewery itself was also just a little blah, kinda dark and divey. Apparently all the beer is organic so I guess that is pretty cool.

Visited March 2014

South Florida, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great beer, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Took my 26 year old son here for his birthday along with my family. I had some reservations about taking the family to this place. It's in a industrial Wharehouse area far from anything touristy. The outside is nothing special, with picnic tables and an awning. Inside is open and decorated like you would expect. The waitress was very friendly and helped us with a selection of different beers. It wasn't long till felt I made a great decision to come here. My wife took a look around outside met Travis. He was from our hometown and learned we were here to celebrate a birthday. Travis offered to give us a tour of the brewery. The tour was great. Overall the whole experience was outstanding. We loved the beer, the service was friendly and attentive, atmosphere was great, it was clean, the brewery tour was awesome. My only gripe was why, isn't one of these by my house.

Visited March 2014
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Excellent organic beers, a little heavy on the ipa's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Not a fan of ipa's so I had their Irish red ale. Husband had blackwater dry porter and bvc ipa. All good, then we took the one hour tour of the brewery. Very informative, esp about the organic bit, which is fairly infrequent on the east coast.

Visited February 2014
Deerfield Beach, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 304 helpful votes
“Orlando Brewing Company a hidden gem amongst the plastic theme parks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

I discovered the Orlando Brewing Company on a list of "Free" things to do in Orlando. It is a way to bond with the guys, especially my 20 something "kids". The tour is very interesting, but best of all is the discovery of a whole new taste for well made, pesticide free beer. For beer lovers and their family, it is great for families with grown children and adults who can appreciate different beer tastes. I will never drink commercial beer again. A no riff raft tap room with great live music (no cover bands, all original music). A great time to be had by all.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank archdent
Ilovetotravel1962
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Orlando's hometown brewery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

If you are a craft beer fan take a trip to Orlando Brewing. This is Orlando's hometown brewery. It can be a bit tricky to find, located in an industrial area just west of downtown but it is well worth the look. It is the only USDA Certified Organic brewery in the state. They have 24 taps, most are reserved for their own beer but they do have "guest" beers on tap as well from other craft brewers. They are also a "dog friendly" location. All well behaved dogs are allowed in the brewery. The brewery does not serve food but you are welcome to bring your own and they have a collection of menu's from local restaurants for you to choose and order from. They also have special events on a regular basis such as music on Friday and Saturday at 9pm and "Beer 30" an event on the 30th of every month where all beers are $2 off the regular price. Take a trip. Enjoy the beer. Cheers!

Visited December 2013