“AJH's 5th Visit 2014.”
Review of Orlando Brewing

Orlando Brewing
Ranked #96 of 435 things to do in Orlando
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the 5th time I have been to the Brewery and was certainly full. We range of craft beers has increased and if you have the 10 beers sample tray you will remember the experience. The ambience is warm and friendly and your welcomed by the Partner's as a long lost friend. If you have time seek out the brewery and enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Orlando Brewing

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Nice atmosphere. Very good selection of finely crafted beer. They support a wide variety of music by local musicians. You can bring your dogs on Sunday. Food trucks now and then. Just a nice friendly place. :).

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I wasn't able to go to the brewery, while in Orlando, but I picked up a six pack of the Irish red ale. The beer was rather smooth and had hints of caramel, typical of Irish ales. I was happy to hear that it was organic and used only a handful of ingredients. I am excited to go back, take the tour, and stock up on this wonderful product!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Orlando Brewing was ok but still probably my least favorite brewery of all the ones we visited on our Florida vacation. I can't really say anything too terrible so I gave them 3 stars which is average and appropriate for them. I guess the main thing was obviously the beer, it just wasn't anything spectacular. The brewery itself was also just a little blah, kinda dark and divey. Apparently all the beer is organic so I guess that is pretty cool.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Took my 26 year old son here for his birthday along with my family. I had some reservations about taking the family to this place. It's in a industrial Wharehouse area far from anything touristy. The outside is nothing special, with picnic tables and an awning. Inside is open and decorated like you would expect. The waitress was very friendly and helped us with a selection of different beers. It wasn't long till felt I made a great decision to come here. My wife took a look around outside met Travis. He was from our hometown and learned we were here to celebrate a birthday. Travis offered to give us a tour of the brewery. The tour was great. Overall the whole experience was outstanding. We loved the beer, the service was friendly and attentive, atmosphere was great, it was clean, the brewery tour was awesome. My only gripe was why, isn't one of these by my house.