“All dried up...?”

Ranked #131 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 January 2013

It's not my favourite as I like the Pirate golf on I-drive, but it is ok considering this was right next to our hotel.

Be sure to get some discount coupons either online or from the local coupons books found in hotel lobbies otherwise its too expensive for four kids.

We got a rain check as it started to rain the first day. Holes are laid out ok. Volcano spouts flames at various times. The lil rivers all around the volcano were all dried up which took away from the surrounding scenery.
As I said not my favourite, but not too bad either.

There are newer reviews for Hawaiian Rumble Adventure Golf

Reviewed 24 December 2012

We have visited here many times. We always have fun and enjoye our golf. We find coupons that make it a better value. The course itself is fun and challenging. The volcano goes off frequently which adds a little surprise during the round. The tough holes are really fun. The course is kept neat and orderly.

Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

Based on two 5 star reviews we took my son here for his birthday as the thought of an erupting volcano intrigued him. Not knowing there were 2 locations we Googled the same name and ended up at the International Drive location which also has a large volcano on the course. We started the course and found all holes to be well worn with torn turf, black marks etc. the volcano never erupted, when we finished and asked the man he advised us of the other location...make sure you don't look for a 5 star visit at this one

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Picked up the groupon deal a few weeks ago for our group of four for our recent holiday. Only 2 of us went to play and when we handed over the voucher and said only 2 would be playing, we were immediatley offered to play both courses which was really nice of them as they didnt have to do that. We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 rounds here after shopping at the premium outlets close by. The artificial surfaces on both courses were in really good condition, not worn like I have seen on others I have played in the past. The whole area is well kept and spotlessly clean and the courses have some tricky holes which gave us a laugh or two. I would totally recommend a visit here with the kids or the big kids!
5 stars for great customer service and a fun time overall!

Reviewed 5 October 2011

First time user of Hawaiin Rumble. Definetly not be the last. 2 courses, 1 easy, 1 hard. We chose the hard, nothing difficult just the holes have more obstacles, very enjoyable. Course was in excellent condition and is thoroughly recommended. Just be aware of the "active"" volcano that blasts flames into the sky, twice every so often. It happens and you say, I'll not get caught out again :) Great for everyone from 2 to 102, families, couples etc. Can also get a great combo deal for Ci Ci Pizzas just next door.

1  Thank TGG84