“Perfect Place to stay for Disney”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful comfortable affordable 4 bedroom Townhouse at Regal Palms Resorts minutes from Disney
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings on patio
Poolside Tiki Bar opposite poolside  gift shop
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Rachel S
Marietta, Georgia
“Perfect Place to stay for Disney”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in July 2015

We loved it, it was huge and clean and had everything we needed to make it a perfect vacation for my family. We will stay again! The resort was also great!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size of place
Liked least: not enough kitchen supplies
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
10 Apr 2016
Thanks so much for your kind words Rachel and so glad you enjoyed your stay
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Liked best: Very clean
Liked least: We did not have anything we did not like.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Mdinicola
Guilford, Connecticut
“Clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed 24 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The unit was very clean and comfortable-we liked having three bathrooms. The pool was overcrowded most of the time and it was difficult to find an available lounge chair. The restaurant could use more staff- only one bartender and server whenever we were there- they could make a lot more money of they served poolside!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Naeem B
“Really enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 9 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Our accommodation was spotlessly clean with all the amenities you could need for a very comfortable stay. We used the pool a few times which was good fun as its a lagoon design with a lazy river. There are floats and a rubber ring provided in the condo which is great around the pool. My big tip is that by 9am with approx 80% occupancy I was struggling to get a sunbed so get down there early! It is apparent that the pool is not designed to sit anywhere near the amount of condos/families that it provides. We had lunch at Banana Jacks (resort restaurant) which is freshly made and reasonably priced. Publix supermarket is very convenient and right next door to the resort.
I've read quite a few previous reviews stating Disney drive times from 10 mins to 45mins! I have a 3 year old and hit the parks hard using a satnav. Here are my times:
We did Magic Kingdom 3 times, it's 15.7miles from the resort, takes 30 mins approx to the car park. Animal kingdom 15miles and also takes 30 mins to car park. Hollywood studios is 12.5 miles and 20 mins to the carpark. Clearwater beach is 82miles and takes 1hr 30mins with Saturday morning traffic congestion going to the beach! Really worth it though!

Overall the accommodation is reasonably priced with everything we could have asked, provided. We had a very pleasant stay and would not hesitate to rebook.

P.s be aware that you get charged a resort fee service charge of approx 15 bucks per day so make sure you budget that in.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
10 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our house at the Regal Palms resort for your holiday Naeem and I am happy to hear you found it spotlessly clean and reasonably priced .WE hope to welcome you again some day

Kindest Regards as always

Ann_Cathe...
Norway
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 22 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband, myself and our 3 children aged 15, 12 and 10 spent 5 nights in this house December 2015. The house was perfect for our family. 4 bedrooms, 2 of which were en-suite. All 4 bedrooms have their own tv. Total number of adults that can be comfortably accomodated: 7. 8 if there are at least two couples :-). Working wifi, bathtubs, dishwasher, washer and drier, parking space for two cars. Nice communal pool area. The resort is a registered vendor of amusement park tickets. Very handy. About 35 min driving time to Sea World, 40 min to Universal. Car necessary. Owner responds promptly e-mail, and has tips and hints. Would deffinatly book again if returning to Orlando.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Dec 2015
Thank you so much for your kind review Ann Catherine . It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family and I am so happy you had an enjoyable time at the resort and at my home

Kindest Regards as always

Divot89
“Aberage”
Reviewed 23 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Depends on what you're looking for. Nice pool, lazy river, water slide, zero depth pool for little ones. They supposedly allow no coolers, food, and drink into pool area-they want you to buy from Banana Jack's which is way overpriced. I have snuck water and snacks in our bag. Then I've also seen people with coolers and full out meals of their own at tables. I won't be hiding it anymore! Our townhouse is average-fine for a week and better than a hotel room. Not the cleanest. That would be the Management Company's fault as we are in a private residence. The distance to parks is fine for us as we only did one day as planned. If you're doing parks, stay closer to Orlando.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
25 May 2015
Hi

Thank you so much for taking the time to post those positive comments about the Regal Palms Resort and Spa where you stayed recently and which remains a very popular option for many families looking for value accommodations close to the parks .You will be aware the Resort is just under 5 miles from Walt Disney World ( 15 minutes drive ) but due to the huge geographical distance all the parks in Orlando are spread over , it takes a bit longer to drive to some of the other parks such as Universal Studios which is 25 miles away ( but still a straightforward and easy drive to get there )

I am extremely grateful too for the constructive comments you made about my home on the Resort as it allows me the opportunity to see what areas my guests appreciate and what areas can be improved . I am so sorry the standard of the clean to my home on the occasion you checked in fell below the standard you expected and deserved . Please accept my sincerest apologies for any distress this may have caused you and your family . I am equally sorry this was not brought to my attention at the time as I would have made every effort to correct whatever issues you had on that very same day . Even though I live in the UK , my Managers are based locally and have built a reputation of responding quickly and courteously to any issues raise by guests . I have fed back your concern to them directly and they have in turn spoken to the cleaners employed to give my home a thorough clean after each guest leaves . There is an extra level of effort I have made for years to ensure my home is spotless prior to each guest checking in as I pay my Managers extra to inspect the quality of clean before each guest checks in and I am so sorry all these checks failed to live up to your expectation on this particular occasion.Once again please accept my apologies

On a positive note since Banana Jacks opened their facilities and restaurant on the Resort it has proven to be a big hit among st families staying at the resort with young children . I am sorry you found their prices a little on the high side . I am aware like most other resorts in Florida there is a rule forbidding guests to bring their own food by the poolside .My home is located just a 2 minute walk from the pool and all the other facilities so it should make it very easy to slip by home and consume your lunch there without taking away too much time from relaxing and enjoying the lazy river , pools and jacuzzis which I know you liked and your family enjoyed .

Thank you once again for taking the time to give feedback and for choosing to stay at my home on the Regal Palms Resort and Spa. A significant percentage of my guests are repeat guests and I hope I can have the pleasure and honor of welcoming you and your family back one day

Kind Regards

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing