“Yum!”
Review of Crew's Cup Lounge

Crew's Cup Lounge
Ranked #293 of 4,058 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Description: "A cafe where you can get a late night bite after the Captain's Grill closes".
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We ate here on a whim, and we were very pleased with the experience. Definitely try the truffle fries & caprese sandwich!

1  Thank LiliM77

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Bf & I were looking for a more relaxed place to have a drink and a bite to eat after walking around Hollywood Studios all day.. Found Crew's Cup place on this list - http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/09/08/top-10-disney-world-bars-and-lounges/ and SO GLAD we did! We were there around 5pm and there were only about 4 other people in the place. So relaxed and quiet, great escape from the otherwise craziness of Disney World. Service was great. Bf had the burger which he said was excellent. I had salad and clam chowder. Chowder was great, not traditional new England clam chowder taste, but lots of flavor and delicious none the less. Will def be going back here on future visits.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This bar is a great cozy little spot wheather you are waiting for your table at the steakhouse, trying to hide away from the rain, or are just looking for a bite to eat and a beer. The drinks are great, mostly the standard Disney bar menu, but I'm pretty sure you can order off of the steakhouse wine menu as well.

I always get the Pimms Cup/punch... It's very refreshing. They used to have a Tropical Ginger Lemonade alcoholic beverage that they don't make anymore, but that was really great.

As I said in the title, this place has THE BEST burger you will find at a Disney location. I'm not sure how the kept that little gem secret for so long, but I'm really surprised. They meat is freshly ground in the steakhouse. It is cooked perfectly! It is literally so mouthwatering and delicious, I wish I could have one now. The lobster sliders are also really good, but I always go for the burger, it's one of my favorite things at Disney. The service is much better if you sit at the bar then in the tables/booths, but it still isn't bad if you can't...

If you are on the Disney Dining Plan though, as of this posting it is NOT accepted for the food here.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stopped in here for a drink and something to eat on a wash-out afternoon on our September vacation. Due to the storm, we were unable to make our lunch reservation off the resort, and were searching for food, a drink, and something to pass the time until the rain let up. By the time we left, we were so happy it had rained! The atmosphere was relaxing, the service was great, and the food was much better than we expected! It's a great place for a time-out from the craziness of Disney.

1  Thank AllieGirl8200
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Nice bar with lots of stools, tables and booths. They do have food but we were here to drink. Very good wines, beers and drinks. It was great to have an adult hangout we could go to without leaving WDW.

2  Thank scbwino