“"FRIENDS FOREVER"”
Review of Murphy's Arms Pub

Murphy's Arms Pub
Ranked #15 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Michelle and Mark are two of the nicest people you'll ever want to meet they make you feel as if you have known them all of your life.I met wonderful people there from England,Scotland, and Ireland and sat and talked as if I were one of the locals.Murphy's Pub was the best bar I was ever in! The two Steve's were also fantastic and Mark if your reading this I'll try and make it back to fill in for Michelle at the bar in January ha ha ha wish that I could.Love all of you guys.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Tucked away just off I-Drive, nice friendly owner from Glasgow to greet you. For the kids there are plenty of arcade machines and pool tables, I also noticed they show the premiership games, happy days!

1  Thank Brattyhands
Reviewed 7 August 2013

wow what a bar, really good to watch english premier league and other sports, fantastic atmosphere, cant wait to return sept 2013

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Good clean honest fun at this pub.The clientele reflects the UN. Bar staff care & give you a welcome with good advice and tips. Bev cooks cracking sausage rolls for the Monday night" craic trooper"invasion by Epcott staff. Michelle and Steve the Punk bartender are cool.Beer is ye average Aercan.Spot the Cov City flag. saints.John the Cop.L/Spa.UK.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I went here from april till mid may . Went once and that was enough , no sprit, beer was warm and the clientele where very dubious one welsh guy was so close to another guy telling him how hard he is , I thought he was going to kiss him . Not my kind of bar.

1  Thank swarbi