“Favorite Sushi in Orlando”

Shin Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #774 of 3,920 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My favorite sushi restaurant in Orlando. The quality of the food is high and very fresh. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is nice. The sushi choices are amazing and the prices are reasonable, especially considering the high quality. The menu offers something for everyone, fish, steak, chicken or tofu options are available and amazing. Parking is easy and the restaurant is very clean. It is a must go in Orlando. The hours of operation are limited to lunch M-F and dinner M-S 6-10. There is even outside seating.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We love the Sushi here. Some favorites are Toro and sea urchin. Our favorite rolls is the hotate roll. The Oyster special appetizer is great when they have them.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I were staying at a hotel closeby and decided to walk to Shin's on the recommendation of the concierge, and we're glad we did.

The sushi was very fresh, and the presentation was fantastic. Our server was attentive and cordial (Natalie).

We chose the Philly, the Uptown, Crunchy Eel and Beauty and the Beast rolls, all were wonderful! They also have a good selection of sake's...

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I found Shin Japanese Cuisine through a Google search looking for the best sushi restaurant in Orlando. I was attracted to their menu which listed items like Sea Urchin, Yellow tail Collar, and SASHIMI TOKUJO where the Sushi chef selects and positions our most exotic seafood items on a beautifully arranged platter with bowl of white rice. Most Sushi restaurants don't even offer exotic seafood items much less put them on the menu.

My wife and I had the CRAZY EEL roll Tuna, snow crab mix avocado, topped with eel, the SHIN SUNOMONO which is Snow crab, scallops, conch, octopus dressed with cucumber Tosazu sauce, the HAMACHI KAMA which is cooked yellowtail collar, the SASHIMI TOKUJO, and a SPICY SANDWICH made with diced fresh tuna, salmon or shrimp, avocado, spicy mayonnaise, rolled with a bean sheet and presented in triangle slices (very cool & unique presentation).

Although the restaurant is downtown Orlando, there is convenient free parking just around the corner.

The Chef and Owner, Ken Sakurada, has created a great dining experience in an attractive atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I'll make it ez. The sushi was great, the service attentive, and the price more than fair. I have only been one time but the time we went we decided to come again for sure. I ordered the volcano which is the best around and presented beautifully. Also a roll which has pankow and makes the rice crunchy, cannot remember the name. I can't wait to go back as we went for dinner and sat outside with a view of the Wells Fargo building off of I-4. Felt like city hipsters dining here!