“Glad I came back.”

Ranked #349 of 4,120 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located on the lobby level of Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, McCoy's offers an eclectic array of menu items focusing on fresh, locally sourced ingredients combined to produce a globally inspired menu. Interact with fellow guests at one of two communal tables while enjoying the Traveler's Trio, a small plates medley, and a glass of wine. Dine at our sushi bar, and savor creative runway fresh catches.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hadn't been to McCoy's for a couple of years because I really didn't like their menu. Decided to give a try and was I happy I did. Seated right away, and our server Alyssa immediately came over and took our drink order. We requested some bread while we decided what to eat. Came back with our drinks and told us the bread would be a few more minutes. It was definitely worth the wait. The menu has changed all for the better. I had a grilled chicken breast with string beans and asparagus. You get a choice of two sides. The person with me had the fish of the day which was salmon. No fish smell, very flaky and a large portion. They also have Sushi and Sashimi. These are both freshly prepared on site, and only when ordered. I fly out of Orlando 5 to 6 times a year, and I will now make sure I have dinner here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to McCoy's a year before and was seated but never served, never even saw a waiter in the place, so wasn't sure about going back. A yearning for better food than typical airport offerings drove me to try again. I'm glad I took a chance as this time the service was prompt and efficient. Ordered McCoy's Signature burger and it was fabulous, cooked just right and great combination of condiments. The fries were crisp potato, some of the best I've had, and I appreciate they were not over-salted. A great meal and I look forward to returning on my next trip thru MCO.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The carbonara we ordered was a bit weird - its ok though. Sushi was good. Pizza was good. We ordered room service and asked them to bring some hot water as well. It came up in a paper bag (like take-out style) and no water... Not sure if its the restaurant issue or room service issue.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate dinner in the bar area. Friendly staff. Nice variety of food options and some unique items. Perhaps a little pricey but would expect that for a hotel based restaurant.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This mid-priced nicer establishment in the airport is great for a it nicer restaurant and bar near, but not on top of the bustling travelers in the airport. It is right up the escalator from the main airport lobby but you feel like you "escaped'. I had the praised craw fish soup and it did not disappoint. Then I had the perfect sized portion of the sushi combination that was wonderful. I also tried a Japanese Beer I had not heard of called Ginga Kogen Beer that was amazing and something I need to remember to make a point of getting from the bar anytime I have some time at the airport. It comes in the coolest blue bottle too. All in all it was just a pleasant ad classier way to have a meal or a beer in the airport without breaking the bank, despite it being part of the Hyatt Regency. Oh and the waiter, Zack, gave very good and pleasant service too!