“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This restaurant was a nice surprise in Orlando! The food is very good and the service very friendly!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tania G

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing soups.... great thai”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I am a regular... their soups are to die for.. I love the pad thai as well... I think its an amazing place

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank kwoolr
Orlando, Florida
“The Food at Chai Thai Has No Flavor!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had heard some good things about this place, and it seemed to be fairly busy when I passed by. (I live in the neighborhood.) So we tried it for lunch. It's a nice clean place; about 80% empty when we went right at lunchtime. Service was fair-to-poor: you say what you want and then you wonder if the server understood anything you said, and sure enough, she didn't. I think they're trying to be friendly and agreeable so they nod and say positive things. Anyway, we eventually got what we'd ordered and it was so bland that to me it was tasteless. I tried some hot sauce and even some soy sauce which I rarely use, but that didn't do much. I ordered pork with vegetables and cashew nuts. The meat was tough and had no seasoning. The veggies and the nuts had no flavor at all. My dining companion had cucumber salad which was okay and "Thai style" fried chicken wings which were dried out and flavorless. Sorry, Chai Thai, I was hoping... We need good Asian restaurants in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Orlando
“Our favorite takeout! Fresh and flavorful.”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is our go to week night take out spot. Totally enjoy eating in too. Always pleasant service even when they are swamped and under staffed. Good house sake and the best pineapple fried rice with everything. Consistently good. Two thumbs up.

• Visited September 2013
“We love this place”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Potak anyone? This place has the best potak. Its loaded with sea food and is very flavorful. We have eaten here many times and have always had a great meal. The family has opened a second restaurant near Hunter's Creek and I was afraid that the original would suffer due to lack of supervision. However, that is not the case.

• Visited June 2013