“It's a McDonalds on Disney!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #153 of 343 Quick Bites in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Come visit us at 1596 W Buena Vista Dr in Lake Buena Vista. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 4 February 2014

With so many great places to eat you would ask "Why eat at McDonalds?" Well, Disney is not cheap. For a family of 4, expoect about $50-75 per sit down restaurant. This McDonalds is right on Disney and has cheap food. We used it a couple of times to save some money for quick dinners. It's your normal McDonalds, normal service and food but it is a great place for budget wise patrons.

Date of visit: January 2014

Reviewed 9 December 2013

if they ever got an order right I would be shocked. Ordered my food and after a 25 min wait they told me they no longer serve plane salads that I had to have a meat salad. I do not eat meat and just asked for a refund. this was a HUGE hastle and took 4 people to fix!

Date of visit: December 2013
1  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I jokingly asked the cashier if they had a dollar menu and she said, and I quote....."sir, really, this is Disney Property!" The total bill for four with one desert was about $35.00 and we didn't upsize or order specialty items. I'm Lovin' It!
In reality, we'll probably do it again when we're heading from Animal Kingdom to another park.

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank sink-me
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I can get a dinner for two at a steakhouse for $10.00 more than this place now charges....No smiles, no hot food, no nothing and we have to clean our own tables. Service is dead at all McDonalds as far as I am concern.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Were hungry late at night, and the McD's were open. It is very modern and upbeat. Have plasma tvs, nice conversation areas to sit and hang out at.

Date of visit: August 2013