Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #220 of 3,805 Restaurants in Orlando
Cross street: Universal Orlando
Anaheim, California
“Pricey!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We were there for Breakfast and Dinner.
The quality of the food is OK but on the pricey side.
We went for the Breakfast Buffet, nothing special, all the same thing you get from any other breakfast buffet.
Dinner was OK, we only went there because of convenience.
The people there, however, are very friendly and helpful!

2 Thank OctaneGal

Jacksonville, Florida
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Ate at the islands dining room on our last day at Universal Studios. The coffee was lukewarm. The buffet was poorly serviced (empty potatoes, empty biscuits container, remnants of eggs very runny). My kids ordered off the menu. Their food took a ridiculously long time to arrive- my husband and I were finished eating- and they only ordered waffles (how long should that take?). The buffet was 21.00 per person- but if you ordered from the menu they nickel and dime you to death ($4 for a cup of coffee, $4 for a side of bacon)! I guess you pay for the convenience of eating inside the hotel, by if this was a stand alone restaurant it would never make it. I hate that they also automatically as 18% gratuity on your bill - regardless of the quality of service.

1 Thank Jaxannsmiths
LRPR, General Manager at Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Aloha jaxannsmiths! Thank you for providing feedback regarding your breakfast at Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. We take our guest comments seriously and look to utilize them for future improvement. Please contact us at RoyalPacificCustomerService@loewshotels.com so that we may further discuss your dining experience.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“pricey, not good food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

service weak, food expensive and not special. i dont expect much from hotel restaurants but this was pretty lame.

Visited March 2014
Aloha bertsbait. Please contact us at RoyalPacificCustomerService to further discuss your dining experience.

Texas, USA
“Very average”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I went here for breakfast. The breakfast buffet was $22 which seemed expensive. I ordered from the menu--grits and bbq pork, 2 eggs, potatoes. That is what the menu said. Our server took my order, even asking me how I wanted my eggs. A few minutes later she came back and said they didn't have the bbq pork and apologized. I could order something else, but I said just give me bacon instead. Okay. Fine. When I got my food, I just got the grits and bacon. The other people in my party who ordered from the menu got potatoes and eggs and so I asked where my potatoes were. The server said that "only the egg dishes came with potatoes--mine was a grits dish". Huh? A few minutes later a different server came with my eggs….and potatoes. Because my dish was an "egg" dish.

Cheese grits--unseasoned. Just putting cheese on top of grits doesn't really make them cheese grits. This is FL…they should know that. Potatoes were good and bacon was big and tasted fine. Eggs were meh.

Average for what you pay for. Not the best service either.

• Visited March 2014
Aloha kaenhu. Please contact us at RoyalPacificCustomerService@loewshotels.com to further discuss your breakfast experience.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“So-So”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Meal seemed overpriced, but the food was ok and the kids enjoyed the hula dancers. We didn't want to take the kids someplace "fancy"...but just wanted to have a good sit-down meal. We had already dined by the pool several times, and Jakes wasn't open right then. The crab bisque was very good.

Visited August 2013
Aloha lilmsctfsh. Thank you for taking the time to review Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. We are glad to see that your children enjoyed our Friday night entertainment.