“not the kid laser tag we grew up on”

Battleground Orlando
Ranked #121 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Battleground Orlando is Florida's premiere Indoor and Outdoor 6 field advanced laser tag facility. Wide variety of game scenarios and courses. Military grade laser tag rental systems. Ages 5 and up. Open everyday, Noon-Midnight, ( plus after-hours till 6am Fri/Sat ). FREE pizza, FREE on your birthday or bachelor party. ( Also have paintball at this facility )
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“not the kid laser tag we grew up on”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We had an awesome time my boyfriend and I visited this place during vacation. The outside may throw you off a bit but it's really big and roomy. It was our first time doing laser tag and our host made us feel very welcome. I was really into it and the time go by really fast. The host was very expressive and explaining all the details from rules to how to use equipment. You will really work up an sweat.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Sweeladyi5

Knoxville, Tennessee
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Don't be discouraged by the neighborhood or outside appearance! BattleGround Orlando is the best laser tag ever! My husband took four boys (aged 16, 14, 12, 10) here on our vacation and they had a great time. Due to spring break traffic in Orlando we were almost half an hour late for our reservation on a half-off Monday and the staff still accommodated us and allowed us to make up the time we missed. The equipment is excellent, the facilities are great, the games are fun and creative and challenging for all ages! I can't say enough positive things about the staff -- helpful, knowledgable -- they even take pictures and post them on facebook so you can tag yourself in them the next day! It was colder the day we went (mid 60s) so the temps inside were fine although I can see how it would get really hot on a warm day. Only complaint was of the other patrons who either made alliances to cheat or the little kids who just followed you around and shot at you every time they respawned - neither of which was BattleGround's fault. Definitely go if you have a free night in town! So worth it!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank thesportsmom
Ft Wayne, In
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Ever”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I took my grandkids to play last year at spring break and plan to do so again this year as this was, per the kids(6-14) the "Best Ever" laser tag place they have played.
I stuck around to watch the supervised/assisted games on the outdoor fields and in the wharehouse area and was impressed by the individual who watched and advised the kids on the rules and type games they could play , etc.
I talkes with the inside folks to shoot the breeze while waiting and found them very knowledgable about the equipment and their plans to update same,etc.
Great place to go run by great people.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Gene C
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun!”
Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

I went with my wife and her cousin for the first and we had a blast playing laser tag. This wasnt some kiddy laser tag either. This was intense!! We had a great time and have already paid a second visit. We plan to go back and bring more people with us to get the word out on this place! Great Excercise too!!

3 Thank Anders6369
Viera, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BattleGround FUN!”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Earlier today we took a ride over to Orlando to use our Groupon Special my husband bought for Laser Tag. It was a 4 pack (family for us), 2 hour session with a slice of pizza. I've played in a couple of little "fields" with the kids for 15 min or so at our local "fun park". We packed up the kids and headed over. IT WAS NOTHING LIKE I EXPECTED. It was AWESOME! When we arrived we saw they had paintball AND laser tag! There were about 8 fields both inside and out. When we got there we entered the main compound and checked in at the main building. It requires each person sign a wavier and upon completion are distributed a laser gun and safety glasses. They split us into 2 teams noted by orange striped tape on the oposing team. There were no jackets which was cool because it freed up your motion a bit when you are on the run. The guide initiated the games and teams for each session. Each game was different and we played in 3 different fields during our 2 hour session. The construction of the fields were sooooo cool. Each one was different. They have someone taking pictures throughout the games which is cool because they post them on their facebook page for you to view. The 2 hours was just enough. Not too much down time but, enough to rest and recoop. Anyway...What a blast! Very well organized, constructed and Instructed. If you get a chance to go..You've got to check this place out! We will def. be back. Thanks BattleGround Orlando for a great Saturday afternoon! One we will remember! The 4 C's. :)

Visited November 2012