TownePlace Suites Orlando East/UCF Area
US$424
US$386
US$176
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$154
US$103
US$90
US$478
US$449
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$65
Cancelon
US$89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmarriott familyyogurtcentral floridaroom was cleantwo bedroom suitefront desk stafffull kitchenthe entire staffplace to stayhome away from homeliving areabit datedcheck in was a breezerooms are nicewould definitely stay here againa great stayfirst floor
Reviewed 27 January 2014

You need it and they provide it! Directions, suggestions, forgotten items, doing the extra touches to bring a smile to children's faces, and very clean. There are cookies at night. We were there to do the attractions in there so basically it was a place to stay and sleep. It didn't take long before we were calling it home! Breakfast needs to have more: hot items like waffles or eggs would be nice. The rooms comfortable, beds are soft and embracing, and the suites are roomy with everything working! We will consider coming back here if we return to Orlando.

Room Tip: Stay in the suites towards either end if possible. Less traffic and close to the elevators.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DaLadyD
UCFMarriotts122, Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our property while visiting the Orlando attractions. We do our best to provide great service and I am glad that our staff put smiles on the faces of your children. We hope to see if for any return travels you may make to Orlando and I wish you safe travels to your future destinations! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have been several times the service is super good I'm not complaining the staff are well aware with the fast customer service and comfortable ... the rooms are nice, clean and spacious everything that a person looking to rest as if outside your home that is what we all look at the time when we left our home ... good experience :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
UCFMarriotts122, Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stays with us and found the service and rooms. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel over the holidays......clean, comfortable stay. Very friendly staff. Really liked the kitchens & the ability to cook in the room as well as the extra space. Very nice place. We have already inquired about reserving a suite again in December 2014 & are looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
UCFMarriotts122, Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, I am pleased to hear that our rooms fit your holiday travel needs and look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night. I arrived at 3pm and my room was still not ready. The person at the front desk was not very helpful or polite. I was asked to wait in the breakfast room/lobby. I eventually got my room key and went to my room. The hallway smelled muggy and dirty. The room was a good size but it was incredibly outdated. It had a kitchen that looked so old I was afraid to use it. The bed was supposed to be a queen, but I can almost guarantee you it was a full. The bathroom had no shampoo or conditioner. I called the front desk and they said to go get it because they didn't have anyone to bring it to me. In my opinion: this hotel should not have the Marriott name on it.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Eplescow
UCFMarriotts122, Manager at TownePlace Suites Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

I am sorry to hear that your first impression was a poor one. While rooms were available that day to check in, in order to accommodate last minute room requests not reflected while booking your reservation unfortunately it did involve some time as that specific room had not yet been cleaned. We did do our best to allow you to check in to your requested room as soon as possible.

I apologize for the oversight in soap and how that situation was handled. Even though our limited service property has limited staffing at night, with the location of you room our staff should have been more reactive to the situation. This is currently being addressed my our management team to correct this operational error. As for our beds, all standalone mattresses on property are queen size. The only full size mattresses at our property are the pull out sofa beds. We are in the process of planning for king bed upgrades to our one bedroom suites which we hope to have completed within the next few months.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Before I write this... understand that I stay in hotels on avg of 90-100 or so nights a yr.. for the last 10 yrs.. I checked into this property which looks great on the outside. The guy at the FD was pleasant. I had 2 adjoined rooms in my party.

Had I been alone, I would NOT have stayed here. i would have left.

Room #1 - One room was decent. (not great.. barely above avg) Room #2 - There was long dirty blonde hair in the made up bed. Hair on the sink.. and a dead small roach in one of the drawers.

So.. my father stayed in his room.. I moved to Room #3

Room #3 - Smelled like 420 was just celebrated. I think I caught a contact after stepping in.

Called the guy...

Room #4 The room seemed clean... UNTIL I walked into the bathroom there were what appreaed to be brown streaks & reddish spots. Oh and hair. (PASS)

At this point... i'm now on the Marriott site looking at rooms...

Room #5 - We were all set to accept this room... until my son found BLOOD on the toilet.
(Seriously)

Room #6 - Finally! We accept this room. (I'd already used my small travel can of disinfectant) So, we go to WalMart... grab a LARGE can of Lysol & other things, Return to the hotel. I spray the room down. (Normal for me) I got to spray the shower.. the shower curtain is OLD, Has hair in it. (Had I been able to find a decent property to accommodate my entire party.. i'd be gone.) At this point.. we're all totally unpacked.

We'll see how the next day goes. I've already 'requested' that the shower curtain be replaced. We'll see.....

Standby for Part II.

Room Tip: Come with Lysiol... I entered 6 rooms. Only 2 of the 6 remotely smelled clean. Most were about as clean as the smelled.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family