“Great location, large rooms”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #127 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We enjoyed the close proximity to Universal Orlando parks since my sons and I were going to Islands of Adventure (Harry Potter!) for the day, but my husband was not. He was easily able to drop us off, then return to the hotel to enjoy the pool. I liked the separate sitting area where those of us still awake could sit and talk without bothering those asleep. Everything was clean and comfortable. The morning desk clerks were so friendly and helpful. Also, this hotel is within walking distance to the Universal complex so if the shuttle leaves without you, it's doable. Plenty of restaurants close by, but breakfast should tide you over until supper.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Cherie12345, Thank you so much for the great review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please keep us in mind if your future travel plans bring you back to Orlando!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This hotel layout was simple, nice, and comfortable. We stayed at multiple hotels on our 2 week vacation and my mother said she slept best in the hotel of all of them. The customer service was great and friendly. There was a wide selection of options at the free hot breakfast bar. The room A/C worked well enough to combat the Florida humidity. Handicap parking was readily available and accessible. The hotel is so close to Universal you can see the rides ride from your window. The only drawback was there were dirty footprints in the bathtub when we got into the room,but the odd thing was that even after showering, the footprints remained, which made me wonder if it was a deep down dirt or if someone stepped int he tub with bare feet before a coat of enamel was set...either way, it way not appealing, but was not sufficient to distract from our otherwise pleasant stay.

1  Thank megan g

Megan G, We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will have to look into the footprint. We did recently have our bathtubs re-surfaced, so I wonder if it has something to do this. Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 8 nights with my husband, my 4 year old and 13 month old daughters. I was so impressed with this hotel - the rooms, the facilities and most importantly, the staff.

The room was clean and well appointed. The beds/pillows were amazingly comfortable. I really liked having a somewhat of a separate sitting area where I could still keep an eye on my girls while they played on the beds. Breakfast each morning was great. The selection ran from eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, pastries and fruit etc. I also really loved having complimentary coffee available all day/night in the lobby breakfast area.

Pool was clean and my girls enjoyed themselves to the max. There is also a Jacuzzi. The business centre was also great and I was surprised that printing here was free. I was able to print coupons and boarding passes.

The staff were AMAZING and so friendly. I would go back to this hotel just because of how wonderful the staff are. From the General Manager Eric, to the girls at the front desk, to the breakfast staff (Nancy was great), even the cleaning staff were all friendly and always smiling. I really enjoyed chatting with them all and getting recommendations on places to visit and where to shop.

Read in some reviews that some people had a problem with the water pressure but I thought it was fine. Loved the fact that they locked the front doors at 10pm and guests just had to swipe their key card to enter, there is also a night security guard. There was also free wi fi available as well as free parking.

This is really a great hotel that gives you great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Shazanna, I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful review of your stay with us. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and the family and hope you will visit us again!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We live about 2 1/2 hours from Orlando but wanted to do a 2 day trip to Universal as a "beginning of summer" quick vacation. After a day at the park we were able to leave the garage and drive the back road down Major Blvd. Such a great quick trip down a now traffic road. Amazing location. We had prepaid for the room and even though the internet was down when we arrived, the front desk got us to our room right away. We also loved that the cost didn't go up even though we had 5 people (2 parents, 20 year old son, a teen and a tween) BIG perk that can be a pain while traveling. The kids loved the pool and restaurants were close for dinner. Beds comfortable and all enjoyed bacon at breakfast. We would stay here again for another 2 day Universal trip

2  Thank cherjbr
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

cherjbr, I'm glad you found our Comfort Suites for your 2 day get away! We are perfectly situated to Universal Studios, with easy access in and out of the park. Be rest assured, you now have a home away from home, when you decide to visit Orlando again! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here for three nights. Staff is very friendly. The hotel is very close to Universal Studios and a shuttle ride is available to the theme park via Holiday Inn Express across the street. Breakfast was ok and rooms are spacious. Also has a nice pool, jacuzzi, and gym! Would stay here again!

2  Thank Mojeaux

Mojeaux, Thank you very much for the nice review of your stay with us! We strive for the highest level of customer service and hope you will think about us again, when you visit Orlando!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Close to Universal!!! Stayed for 1 night in a King suite. The room was large and bed comfortable. There were no sheets/pillows for the sleeper sofa but were delivered quickly after we called to front desk. Water pressure in shower could be better! The breakfast was OK...I know they change things up every day but biscuits and either gravy or a small chicken patty didn't do anything for me....some kind of egg choice should be available. Good value if you are going to spend most of your day at the parks!

2  Thank Volleyvic

Volleyvic, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm sorry to hear the water pressure and the breakfast menu was not to your liking. We will look further into the water pressure issue, it may have been a setting on the shower head that would have improved the flow. Also, we do offer eggs, sausage and bacon, but rotate them throughout the week. We certainly hope you will come back to visit us again and this time I will ensure eggs are on the menu! Thank you again!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

One of the best of the Choice properties that we have stayed in. Everything about it was well done. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were very comfortable and well kept. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rusty M
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Rusty M, We truly appreciate the comments regarding your stay with us! Thank you for acknowledging my hard working staff, for without them, we would not be considered a top rated Choice property. We look forward to serving you again!