“Perfect stay”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #130 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is going to the tops of my list. I spend roughly 200 nights a year in a hotel and try to use the Choice chain whenever possible. This is one of the tops in its family. The desk clerk was polite and attentive, recognizing our Diamond Club status, and upgrading our room without a request. The room was huge with comfortable beds and a nice tv. The breakfast was hot and well-organized. Check in was a breeze and the amenities were great.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Brian M
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Brian, Thank you very much, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you will visit us again when your travels bring you back to Orlando!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had an unpleasant experience with this hotel. First let me say that the staff in our hotel were friendly, professional and very helpful. Although the room itself was clean and our bed was comfortable, the air conditioner was so loud that it kept us up all night. It sounded like the compressor was damaged and there was an awful odor coming from it. Since we had the problem in the middle of the night, we just turned off the unit instead of trying to have maintenance come down at that hour. Also the other problem we had was the bathroom appeared very clean, until I noticed under the rim of the toilet. It was absolutely filthy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AnnaLee805
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

AnnaLee805, I was glad to hear you felt the suite was clean and the staff was friendly, but I'm sorry you had an issue with the AC unit in your suite and bathroom cleanliness. With anything mechanical, unfortunately we cannot foresee when a unit breaks down. All our HVAC units within the hotel are on a preventative maintenance schedule. We clean them out quarterly and perform tests regularly. Again, we are very sorry for the issues you faced and I will be sure to share this with my management team. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed one night in July 2014. It is a good hotel to stay around attractions. Rooms are nice, clean and big enough. Breakfast is good and enough. Recommend to go Riverwalk if you stay around. I will recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Oznar
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Oznar, Thank you for the nice review of your stay with us! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Comfort Suites Hotel is in the same class as most Comfort Hotels. What makes the difference is all the pleasant employees the go out their way to make your stay comfortable. Specially, I like to mention the lady in the breakfast room. She keeps everything stocked, so even the late comers have the same choice as the early birds. The whole place is clean and run very efficiently. Highly recommendable

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Max G, I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Comfort Suites! Thank you and please visit us again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I were planning on how to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and thought what better way than to take the kids to Disney, Seaworld and Universal Studios. I planned and planned and researched every hotel and decided on Comfort Suites and boy am I glad I did. The staff was AMAZING to the kids and was extremely nice. What I really appreciated was during breakfast, the manager came out with his coffee and told the maintenance man a happy birthday and sorry he missed it and talked for a few mintues until he saw the lady who set up breakfast (who was a rockstar!!) hurrying to re-fill stations and he asked her how she was doing and if she needed any help and to let him know if she did. In a matter of 5 minutes I saw the manager meet, converse on personal levels, offer support, and talk business with two of his valued employees. To him, they were more than employees, instead they were friends. This showed great leadership qualities in this man and set me at ease about any questions of "how clean is this hotel really". If he is willing to take the time to personally care for his employees and care for them, then they will go out of their way for him and the hotel he represented. Staff was great to my kids, even keeping up with their activities of the day and asking them later how their trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter was! I can't wait to plan another trip to Orlando and stay here again! My husband and I have not stopped singing praise about this hotel and recommend it to everyone we talk to! Thank you for making our trip memorable!

6  Thank melissa r

Melissa R, I wanted to personally thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay with us! We are a close knit group at the Comfort Suites, who truly believe in service. I make sure my staff understands, that our hotel is no different than any other hotel in our area, what will set us apart is the level of service we provide. Its very refreshing to see one of our valued guests recognizing our efforts! We certainly look forward to your future visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had the most wonderful 4 day stay there, the staff were so helpful, all of them from the Desk clerks to the Housekeeping staff. I was there with 2 other friends celebrating my Birthday...they sang me happy birthday it touched my heart so. my room was almost perfect..lol. unfortunately I am disabled and I have to sleep in a sitting position, so i had to sleep on the couch ( a recliner would have been awesome) and the only other thing was, they didn't have a walk-in shower. but I loved all the other amenities! and breakfast was great!

Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank cheryl m
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Cheryl, Happy belated Birthday!! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us, we hope you will visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Hotel has a convenient location close to Universal. You will need a car in Orlando regardless, so as long as you are close to I4, you should be all right. Facilities are nice, clean, room is big, bed is comfortable, pillows were great, free parking, free wifi, staff was super friendly and helpful, specially the morning front desk lady. She was super nice! This is not a 5 star hotel, but it was a great deal for the price we paid. Highly recommend it!

Breakfast area could be larger and would like to have more options, such as more fresh fruits and espresso coffee. Another downside is the fact that there is no safe in the room. Had to use the front desk safe, which was a bit odd.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marcelinhakpy
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Marcelinhakpy, We, at the Comfort Suites, would like to thank you for the nice review of your stay with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit us again!