“I will be doing this on every future visit to Orlando. It is great.”

Paddleboard Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on private spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! Lots of different boards to choose from . Kids boards , Yoga , tandem , dog and pet friendly , race , touring , cruiser, and very very stable , the paddlelac ! We also have 2 supzillas , each holds 6-8 adults , so everyone can paddle together !! Single person open Kayaks are available as well . When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, Private and corporate parties and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $25 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! All rentals come with a 5-10 minute land lesson . We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“I will be doing this on every future visit to Orlando. It is great.”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was so much fun that we did it twice - on the day we arrived in Orlando and then again on the day we left. (Even though that meant risking flying back to the UK in wet clothes.) The instructors were fantastic. (And very good looking.) They spent time with each person helping the beginners like me gain confidence and teaching more advanced manouvres to those with more experience.
It took me about 15 minutes to get my confidence but after that I was away. It was so relaxing being out on the water but also good exercise. I loved every minute. I didn't fall in but as the water was warm and the whole thing so relaxed it would not have mattered if I had got wet.
This will be the first thing I book on every future trip to Orlando - though not when I return in December unfortunately as they are all away then. I am so disappointed.
But if you are going to Orlando make sure you try this at least once.

Visited October 2013

Brooklyn, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stand Up and Cheer!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great experience with totally dedicated and enthusiastic instructors who had me doing things on a board in the water I would never have dreamed I was capable of, whole new world of water sport just opened up thanks to SUP.

Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great instructors!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

They do a great job of making everyone feel comfortable on the boards and with creating fun for everyone. Great scenery and good exercise too. Pace is not too demanding so it is easy to talk with people around you while paddling.

Visited October 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Go & Connect to the Nature”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is my first review ever, so bear with me.

We(me and my wife) came to Orlando to experience SeaWorld and Universal Studios as everyone else. But we did not wanna get stuck in just the indoor activities. We wanted to do something different rather than getting tired all 4 days in the theme parks. Me and my wife like to connect to the nature and sadly not very comfortable getting into lakes. We do swim, but only pool swimming :-).

We were searching for activities and this seemed to be the best as per TripAdvisor and the reviews were good. So we decided to do this irrespective of our fear of lake. No wonder why, this is the best place to be if you are an outdoor person. Crew was friendly, we felt comfortable to get into the lake. Obviously there was a life vest provided :-), even though we did not wear it.

Of the 4 days at Orlando, PaddleBoarding was the best thing we did, unforgettable. This gave us a break from the overwhelming number of roller coasters at the theme parks. Plan for this activity on a day between the theme parks.

Go out there you will just love it....

Visited May 2013
1 Thank tomteet
DeLand, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUP - FFT at Dinky Dock”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Such a fun time with Paddleboard Orlando. Have been twice now to the Friendly First timers at Dinky Dock and had a fantastic time. Beautiful setting and really great instructors - friendly and knowledgeable. A great way to get the basics of SUP - give it a try, you won't be disappointed!!

Visited September 2013