“Fantastic Attraction”

and up
Stand-up Paddleboard with Manatees
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on private spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! Lots of different boards to choose from . Kids boards , Yoga , tandem , dog and pet friendly , race , touring , cruiser, and very very stable , the paddlelac ! We also have 2 supzillas , each holds 6-8 adults , so everyone can paddle together !! Single person open Kayaks are available as well . When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, Private and corporate parties and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $25 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! All rentals come with a 5-10 minute land lesson . We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was seeking an attraction near Orlando that was outside of the "Disney" realm and came across Paddleboard Orlando in my internet search. After a phone call and some e-mail exchanges I was set up for my first Paddleboard lesson at Wekiva. Right from the start of my communication David was excellent to interact with and spending the afternoon with him was even better. He is a superb instructor, extremely friendly and knowledgable about the sport as well as the Wekiva area. It was a truly amazing experience and I highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed with the instruction or the area. It is absolutely beautiful!!

All reviews
in 28 reviews
in 27 reviews
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 22 March 2014

David, Ned and Ryan of Paddleboard Orlando are simply fantastic! My wife and I are locals and have been wanting to try SUP for a while, if you never have tried it book a date with these guys. You will NOT be disappointed and have a great time on the water!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The instructors are a blast. If you are looking for a good time with family and friends I highly suggest taking a paddle boarding class with these guys! I didn't know if I would be able to stand on the board but the instructors offered lots of guidance.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My wife signed us up for this paddleboarding experience and I wasn't so sure about getting up early on a weekend to go fall into a lake, but it was so much fun I'm definitely going to do another trip out as soon as I can...and I didn't fall in the lake once! Great instructors that really are hyped to be out there and are super helpful and fun. You can't help but have a good time with those guys. A+.

1  Thank Michael C
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The 90 minutes we spent paddle boarding with Ned and David (BooBoo) was almost the most fun we had our whole trip. Our family ranges in age from 13 to 50 and we all felt comfortable and at ease and had a great time! The staff is so welcoming and friendly you never want the day to end! I can't say enough about how friendly, kind, and helpful they were!! This is one of the best things you could do in Orlando and this is definitely the place to do it!!!