“First Timer Friendly”

and up
Paddling in Florida with Manatees
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our beautiful waterfront Paddleboard Shop is located on private spring fed lake Killarney (there are no alligators :)..! Walk right out back and hop on the water in seconds! Lots of different boards to choose from . Kids boards , Yoga , tandem , dog and pet friendly , race , touring , cruiser, and very very stable , the paddlelac ! We also have 2 supzillas , each holds 6-8 adults , so everyone can paddle together !! Single person open Kayaks are available as well . When your done paddle boarding walk right next door for a great burger and milk shake at Shake Shack or some spa time at Marilyn Monroe Spas! We offer lessons, rentals, Private and corporate parties and equipment sales! Our board rentals are only $25 for 1 hour, $35 for two, $55 for a half day, or $75 for a full day! All rentals come with a 5-10 minute land lesson . We have boards that anyone can ride regardless of age, athletic ability or experience level. Come and experience why Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world! :D Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reviewed 5 May 2014

What a wonderful experience. Ned and his crew make it much more than just a paddleboard experience. My daughter and I enjoyed every minute. The crew was friendly and a joy to spend the afternoon with. If you have not tried Paddleboard Orlando I highly recommend you do!
SUP is a great way to exercise and enjoy the outdoors the water.

1  Thank houbie5
"dinky dock"
in 19 reviews
"wekiva island"
in 11 reviews
"winter park chain of lakes"
in 11 reviews
in 34 reviews
"beginners"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was nervous to try SUP but everyone at Paddleboard Orlando put me right at ease. There are multiple instructors on each tour to make sure everyone has any help they need -- even if it is just a simple "you are doing great". I had such a wonderful time at the friendly first timers. If you want to try paddleboarding for the first time or the 100th time I highly recommend Paddleboard Orlando, not sure you would find a more fun group. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank allie303
Reviewed 29 April 2014

What an awesome family trip with Paddleboard Orlando! After many years we still like to take our kids in yet another awesome SUP tour with Dave and Ned! It was such a beautiful river! Always a pleasure to go with the PBO crew, they are super nice, and even though I have been paddling for a long time, they managed to teach me a new technique to turn my board better around a sharp corner! The current was strong, and with my 9 year old riding with me I got an awesome work out! Great family time! Best way to enjoy Florida!

1  Thank Francine-SUP
Reviewed 26 April 2014

A simply awesome experience. I've been on a paddleboard a few times before, but I learned many new things, was challenged, and met some great people. My wife was completely sold on the team from Paddleboard Orlando and will become involved in the sport and will purchase her first board from Ned & Team...they were that "chill" and yet professional and skilled. Truly a remarkable group of team and class. I can't say enough good things about it/them!!