“Pretty much the only way you'll drive one - but goes FAST”
Review of Exotic Driving Experience - CLOSED

Exotic Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine driving the world’s fastest and most exotic high performance cars on a real racetrack…no traffic…no stoplights…no law enforcement…just your dreams, your adrenaline and the wide-open asphalt!Located at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Orlando, Florida, Exotic Driving Experience features supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Nissan and Aston Martin.Exotic Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these supercars and make your dreams a reality.
Reviewed 28 August 2013

When I say goes fast, 3 laps around that track at 80 MPH - goes FAST. Just when you think "Ok ... I think I've got this" its over. So you stand around for an hour and spend less than 10 minutes in the car and that's that. They supply with you a disc of photos so we didn't take extra pics figuring the guy had a professional camera and does this all day long - but take your own pics because those were awful. Really - the pics were horrible. You spend most of the time standing around (there are bleachers to sit in) waiting. When we got there there was no signage pointing us to the rear track so we wandered around for a bit trying to figure out were to go - I think we went on a Friday morning and Saturday is supposedly the really busy day - I can't imagine waiting around on a busy day :) It was fun, but probably not something people will repeat which is why they move around a lot from city to city.

1  Thank Dawn C
There are newer reviews for Exotic Driving Experience

Reviewed 26 August 2013

My family and I spent three weeks at Disneyworld and whilst there we did the Exotic Driving Experience. The cost was approx $370 which includes 40 minutes of tuition and six laps round the circuit in a Ferrari. The great thing about this driving experience over others is it is based on speed and your instructor actually encourages you to drive safely but as fast as you can.
At the end you are offered a great DVD of your drive at the cost of $100 and a photo plaque for $80, both a bit pricey but worth it.
Great experience, lots of fun and really good value.

1  Thank ren64
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This was sooo much fun...despite the very long wait (Fast pass wasnt working!!) this was really a lot of fun to do and experience. we went with fam of four and ended up 2/2 in competition with each other....the last part of the ride was a fab unexpected suprise!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband has been to the Orlando Exotic Driving Experience 2 years in a row now. Both times he went, he opted to buy more laps in a second car because he loved it that much. As a spectator it does feel like a long time (it's probably about 3 or more hours in total) but the time does fly. Everyone, including family are allowed in the room for the safety instructions which is nice because it gives us all something to do. All of the people working there are very friendly and honest, they also seem to really enjoy their jobs and know what they were doing. The whole process is exciting - some people might complain that they don't get enough driving time but it is well worth the money to buy more laps, even if you use the cheaper cars. Out of all of them, my husband preferred the Ferrari and the Porsche...he didn't love the Audi or the Lamborghini as much (lambo is not recommended for people who are much more than 6ft).

There are mens and women's washrooms, hot and cold drinks (the hot chocolate came in handy for me because we happened to be there on a very chilly day and it was freezing as I watched outside), some snacks but nothing like lunch or "real food", there are some clothing and they'll offer pictures and videos at the end. We did buy a tshirt which he actually wears all the time...I think it was $20.

We highly recommend this activity for someone who loves cars and speed. It would never be worth it for someone like myself who couldn't care less about how much power or speed a car has, or for someone who is too nervous to push the speed limits. We're back in Orlando next Spring and I'm sure hubby will want to do a few more laps!

2  Thank smicken
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I thought that my ride in an exotic car was a once in a lifetime event. When I received an email from Exotic Driving Experience offering me a buy one get one half off, I knew what I was going to give my son for his 22nd birthday!!
My son Matt drove the Maserati that I drove last year and I choose the Ferrari F430. I have to tell you the second time behind a super car is soooooo much better than the first time, I encourage anyone who has done this to do it again.
The first time I was thinking OMG I am driving a $220,000 car. And was somewhat concern. Not to mention that learning how to break from 140 mph in 300 ft to 60 mph to make a hard right turn went against how I drive my street car. I break early and slowly on the street.
On the track its break late and HARD. Never got that down the first time, the second time I was ready and what a big difference that made.
The fear gone of the fact that I was behind a $188,000 car, I was ready for all out fun and in fact on one lap coming down the straight away at 150 mph I went in deep and braked late and the instructor said "You went as far as you could that time, Only the instructors usually go that far
A second time is a MUST. a third time??? YOU BET DRIVE FAST BRAKE DEEP HAVE FUN