“Great Experience”
Review of Exotic Driving Experience - CLOSED

Exotic Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine driving the world’s fastest and most exotic high performance cars on a real racetrack…no traffic…no stoplights…no law enforcement…just your dreams, your adrenaline and the wide-open asphalt!Located at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Orlando, Florida, Exotic Driving Experience features supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Nissan and Aston Martin.Exotic Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these supercars and make your dreams a reality.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I recently drove two cars at the Charlotte Motor Speedway location and loved every minute of the experience. I did ten laps in the Porsche 997 and three laps in the Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Both cars were amazing and the instructors, Chris in the Porsche and Dustin in the Ferrari, were great! I can't say enough good things about this experience. I had no experience in any type of performance car before, I drive an SUV. The instructors were giving lots of good advice how to go faster and get the best performance out of the cars. The viewing area for my family was right in front of the road course. Also, the day I went it was a smaller group so we didn't wait long at all, maybe ten minutes top. I absolutely loved it and hope to get to do it again.

2  Thank Kristopher B

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Let's just first address how management has responded to the negative reviews below. Blaming the person who made the complaint is never appropriate. Especially on a public forum. The very valid complaint of guests having to wait hours is never addressed or apologized for. Also, no apology that the guest below flew to FL and the car they reserved wasn't available. Just a patronizing apology that he's sorry they expected to do something unsafe. Does disney know they treat complaints that way???? Highly doubt it. Please think about if those replies below are how you'd like to be treated after you spent a ton of dough and were unhappy. Red flag!

ANYWAY...nowhere I can find on their site does it say EXACTLY what a driving instructor will do while in the car/or that your speed will be (severely) limited. Of course people have expectations to drive fast & how they want (to a reasonable degree). Real car people think this is like booking a track day! If there are positive reviews they are from people who'll be happy to go as fast as their regular car in a Lamborghini. The advertising for this place should be much more clear. Girlfriends and wives of car guys beware! They won't enjoy this.

20  Thank Ljustis
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had planned a visit with family in FL and had decided on a short diversion to drive an exotic car that would normally be out of reach as a 'family' car. Although I really wanted to drive an Audi R8, it went out of service due to a mechanical problem so we got a phone call on our trip down from Chicago and a free upgrade to a Ferrari or Lamborghini was offered; nice! The whole experience went fast ... with the instruction, etc. in and out in a little over an hour but it was a lot of fun. The cars are well maintained and it was challenging enough for most novices and you certainly get to exercise the cars. Typically the track may have a NASCAR ride along going the other way (kind of a bonus to see them in action while waiting) and you'll have 5 or 6 other drivers out on the track. They offer you more laps but the 6 you get under your belt are enough of a taste ... it's not for everyone but for car lovers was worth it.

2  Thank late74C
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have never driven a Ferrari or a super car like the ones they have at the track. The intro and safety course was thorough but not to long. The instructors were great. I really enjoyed hearing their individual stories of experience with racing cars. And the ride itself was incredible. I drove the Ferrari F430 Scuderia. AMAZING! so nimble and fast. Not to much for a guy like me who just drives around the kids and does not drive race cars for a living. By the end I was ready for more. I hope I can get back and do it again. What a treat.

2  Thank gpartain
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Number one on my "bucket list" was to drive an exotic car around a race track. So,after spending over $600 to reserve a Lamborghini for 8 laps, I anticipated a once in a life time experience.

1) Stood around close to 2 hours after my reservation time watching and waiting while Disney photographer took picture after picture of guests and the reserved cars…to be sold later at $37 per 5x7, along with a $79 video,
2) The race track turned out to be nothing more than an adult version of Disney's Speedway in the Fantasy Park. The "track" turned out to be a small zig zag course with less than a 1/4 mile straight away. I left the car dizzy with a bit of nausea from the constant turning and twisting between the pylons.
3) After the total 9 minutes of discomfort, I left the facility feeling that I was fleeced by a true tourist rip off…and NOT what was advertised.

22  Thank malcolm w