“Perfect experience for Boys and Girls!!”
Review of The Pirates League

The Pirates League
Ranked #27 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Jack and his trusted mates are scouring the 7 seas in search of treasure—and new recruits! At The Pirates League, select a pirate style and receive a makeover and training from the League's veteran pirates. Get a new name, learn some swashbuckling maneuvers and, after taking the official Pirate League Oath, be prepared to march in the Parade of Pirates in Adventureland.
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Coming to Magic Kingdom for our Sons's 5th Birthday we wanted to do something special with him and this truly was perfect. Since the Girls have the boutique to dress up like a princes this was perfect for our 5 year old. He chose the Jake package because he's not all for the makeup on his face (especially in the heat) so the jake package was perfect and they whole experience, the take always, and the photos were a steal for what the package cost. A must do!!

3  Thank Shereen T

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I was really hoping my son would enjoy this, he is 4.5 years old. I made a reservation about 1.5 months in advance (not sure that's necessary, but I did it.) Anyway, my son loved it! It was such a fun experience and I am honestly surprised Disney does not charge more because I walked away feeling like I got every pennies worth. We did the basic package which included face paint, a sash, a sword, a pirate tattoo, a certified script proclaiming you are a pirate, a 'treasure necklace', and then some really cute pictures in a private room for your photo pass. I highly recommend! It did take about an hour and I recommend taking one of the later appointments because the face paint would and did smear throughout the day.

2  Thank Kaylee13
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had both our daughter and son dressed up with makeup, pirate clothes accessories and they both loved it. Son had a bandana, scar makeup, and a beard that drew looks from other kids in the park, and my daughter looked beautiful as a lady pirate with bandana and makeup. Both received swords from the place and private pictures from a pirate in the next room. Great memories. Recommend this place in the MK

2  Thank commonpatron
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My daughter, 12, decided to try the PL. I was surprised! Wondering if the adventure was worth it for her age group - it was interesting to see that of the 8 seats - 6 were taken by young girls and teens! The experience was worth the cost - the make-up and accessories were toppings on the cake. Oliver was a blast! He acted just like a pirate and "took" my daughter's cell phone (which had a monkey case) and kept showing off his new pet monkey! He gave away the phone as a birthday gift to another "pirate" and kept "stealing" everyone's belongings and acting as it if was his pirate's booty! It was hilarious! At the end, when photos are taken, the "pirate photographer" asked my daughter is she had sea monkeys in her pocket. Boy, was she surprised when my daughter said, "YES!" and pulled out her phone with the monkey case. HA HA HA! A little pirate fun of her own! The only downside - bring make-up remover and a wash cloth - it was SO HOT - and if she even touched her face it was all over her hands. We had a rough time getting all the black make-up off. But it was SO worth the experience. Thanks Disney!

5  Thank ElizabethM670
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Ordered the pirate emperess package for my daughter, 4 years old. My wife and I also received makeup. Whole process from start to finish in about an hour. Good value for the overall look and effect. Many other Disney patrons complimented our family and mentioned how great it all looked. Everybody got goodie bags and medallions at the end of the process. Takes a little extra effort and scrubbing to get the makeup off, don't wear a white top during this experience. Recommend to do early in the day, be prepared for smiles and looks from other Disney guests the rest of the afternoon.

3  Thank Gary F