Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd
US$129
US$285
US$222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$213
US$177
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotels.com
US$516
Travelocity
2,311 results
All reviewsexecutive levelinternational drivepriority clubjunior suiteuniversal blvdpool areafantastic hotelthe air conditioninggames roomself parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicegift shoptheme parksea worldconvention centerparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

i stayed here in july 2014 on my second day coming from disney the room was not touched from the night before no cleaning no new towls.when i complained they said that they can not do nothing and they dont have employees.
i tried to get room service and they said they dont have employees.
on the next morning i tried to get one cappuchino and waited more than half an hour at the end i left without getting any coffee.
not recomended at all

Room Tip: dont go to this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Haim L
AnthonyLazzara, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize that we let you down during your recent visit. I will personally look into why you did not receive Housekeeping service. We also have staff on board 24 hours and while we do not offer food service for 24 hours we certainly can provide for your basic needs at any time of the day. I do hope you give us another oppportunity so that we can prove your recent disappointment was the rare exception to our normal level of service delivery.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and accommodating!
The restaurant food is lackluster, despite the wonderful descriptions...okay for a non-discriminating palate.
The amenities are very nice and the atmosphere within is inviting...
Wonderful experience for a quick family getaway.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Universal to spend your holiday. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel and especially the friendly service from our employees. I'm sorry that you found the food to be less than exceptional. I will share with the Chef. I hope you can visit again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed here in August 2012 with my family, this hotel is one of the best hotels i've stayed in. The whole hotel was very clean. Our room was great, we had a nice view of the pool and the air con was a life saver. The thing that really stood out was how every member of staff made you feel at home, they were incredibly friendly, they were very helpful and they were the best staff i've seen at a hotel in a while.

I would recommend anyone to stay here, it is also extremely close to the theme parks and nice restaurants. I would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floor with a pool view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank HS-m m
AnthonyLazzara, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We spend a great deal of time ensuring the hotel is well maintained and clean but the real difference is how our associates impress our guests and to read that our staff made such a positive impression upon you is very gratifying. I hope you can visit soon and often. Enjoy the Holiday weekend.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Location was great, room was nice but!!! The air conditioning sound like a plane engine from time to time, we were tired and slept anyway,I had to turn it off for more than once.

The pool was nice, had great time, it has a family environment overall, the universal area it is located 20 minutes drive from here, there are other attractions near the area. Had great time there.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric C
AnthonyLazzara, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for sharing. I am glad that you enjoyed your overall experience. I can appreciate your comments about the air conditioning. We have serveral different room configurations, some with the air conditioning units further away from the beds than others. Please return soon and when you do request a room that will accommodate your wishes. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

In town for a conference. Have to say that this hotel staff is the friendliest that I have ever dealt with!

Had an issue with the phone in the room and reported it when leaving early in the morning. The situation had been resolved by my return at lunch.

The pool area is great. Having a tiki bar out there was nice. Both the water and the pool area were very clean!

The room clean. The bed comfortable.

The breakfast buffet was average. They did have a cook to order egg station that was handled well. Getting drinks and your ticket was ridiculously slow!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
AnthonyLazzara, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

I appreciate you sharing your recent experience with us. I am sorry that you felt the breakfast buffet was only average and the service was slower that you should expect. On the other hand I am thrilled your overall visit was pleasant and met with your approval. Of special appreciation is the mention of our friendly staff. Tthank you for your words and I hope you visit again soon when other than a conference brings you to Orlando.