Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd
US$534
US$423
US$179
US$133
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$281
Travelocity
US$294
US$258
2,311 results
All reviewsexecutive levelinternational drivepriority clubjunior suiteuniversal blvdpool areafantastic hotelthe air conditioninggames roomself parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicegift shoptheme parksea worldconvention centerparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had a bad impression from the start. The front desk girl was unprofessional and rude. She neglected to tell us about the hold on my card and when I spoke to the manager, concerned, he argued with me and told me that I was wrong and I didn't listen to her. I have never been treated so poorly by a hotel and definitely will not be returning. Also, you may want to update your amenities because parking is not free.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Pencypoo_
Anthony L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Pencypoo,
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that your registration process was not as you expected. It is very common in the hotel industry to place a nominal hold for anticipated incidentals upon registration. Informing our guests at time of arrival is part of our required verbiage. I will review with the team to ensure this is happening with each and every guest. Parking and other charges are listed on our website and other reservation booking vehicles. I will have this monitored to ensure its accuracy. I do appreciate your comments as it will allow us to continuously improve our service delivery. I hope you allow us another opportunity to earn your trust.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

So then what differentiates a hotel? My recent travels have shown that the rooms are all usually recently renovated, clean, and generally decent. It then becomes the small things. Is the staff friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and do they understand that they are there to serve the guest. Is the onsite restaurant decent? It does matter to a business traveler that has a choice of hotels. Cold eggs and French toast served proudly with a smile. They were amazed that it was cold even though it had been sitting out for half an hour with no flame (I arrived at six, service started at 6:30). The manager didn't even walk the 15 feet to check the food and did nothing about the cold scrambled eggs and French toast. Sorry Holiday Inn chains, it has been years since I stayed at your hotel, you had the opportunity to prove that you were one step above the others. Looks like the others will be getting my business...

Room Tip: If you have a choice in Orlando FL, choose some other hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank sheldn
AnthonyLazzara, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Sheldon,
Thank you for sharing. You are absolutely correct in your words. We did not properly have the breakfast buffet set up correctly on that morning resulting in our early diners to receive less than the usual and expected hot breakfast. I do apologize and have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage team. I hope the remainder of your visit with us met with your approval.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We have stayed here each year for the last eight years and continue to be impressed. If we had to suggest an improvement it is apparent that the rooms are starting to look a little tired (I appreciate the high occupancy and turnover). Very pleasant and helpful staff make a return visit next year very likely,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I could not agree with you more. The Staff does make the difference and I am glad you found our associates so friendly and accommodating. I do appreciate your loyalty over the past 8 years and hope you continue to return for many more to come. In reply to your comments about the rooms, we are in the planning stages of renovating our guestrooms. We are excited about keeping the hotel fresh and up to date. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Best time in Orlando,,, close to everything, the family had the best of time and 2 beautiful Big rooms! Brought my cousin and her family too. All walking distance to some attractions, swimming pool is pleasant even it was cooler weather.

Room Tip: Big comfortable Rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Your kind comments are very much appreciated and I am sure of great value to our Trip Advisor readers. The rooms are comfortable and the Jr. Suites and Double Queen rooms are rather spacious. The location is also perfect and walking distance to many popular attractions and restaurants. Thank you for sharing

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed and went to Universal. It was very. On convenient and close to attractions. Glad we chose the location. Try the Mcdonalds as a neat stop during your stay, worlds largest. Drinks at the bar made the day complete.

• Stayed: July 2014

I couldnt agree more. The location is wonderful. Even walking distance to the Worlds Largest McDonalds! I'm very happy that you enjoyed the hotel and location. Please visit again and thank you for sharing.