“Outstanding!”

Happily Ever After Fireworks
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Wishes Nighttime Spectacular is the biggest, brightest fireworks extravaganza in Magic Kingdom theme park history.Jiminy Cricket is your host, guiding Pinocchio, Cinderella, Ariel, Peter Pan and other beloved Disney Characters through a fantastic tale told amongst the stars.A magnificent musical score synchs with the fireworks for a stunning aural and visual experience, featuring unique pyrotechnics and special effects.Discover that wishes do come true when you experience Wishes Nighttime Spectacular, a story so big only the sky can hold it!Additional InformationFireworks schedules vary by season. View the online calendar for specific dates and times. Or, refer to the Times Guide, which is available at the Park entrance, at Guest Relations and at most merchandise locations.The show can be viewed throughout the Park, but to see Tinker Bell flying in the sky, a view from the front of Cinderella Castle is recommended.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been a dream of mine since I was a child to see Cinderella's castle and the show. More than lived up to my expectation!

Write a ReviewReviews (22,519)
All reviews
in 417 reviews
"mk"
in 163 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed every night just to watch these fireworks, it was so worth it the kids eyes lit up every single time. Disney world definitely knows how to put on a fireworks show. You can find different prime viewing areas around the park.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This alone is worth the trip to Disney. Simply amazing. It’s more then fireworks. A lot going on. Images projected on the magic kingdom castle of every Disney character you could think of with sounds and lights and fireworks.

It’s truly a must see.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Words cant describe how good this show is!

We visited Disney between 12 May - 23 May 2018. We decided we would end our trip with a full day in MK and finish with the firework show - we were NOT disappointed. Great way to end our trip.

The show started at 9.15pm and I had been researching best viewing areas (see image) for the show and i knew it was best to get there early. We decided to plot up around the Walt and Mickey statue about 8pm. We chilled out for a bit with other people eagerly waiting the start of the show. It was also beautiful to see the sun go down and MK come to life with beautiful lights and it was beautiful to see Cinderellas Castle as the sun light began to fade. We also used the mobile order service to order some food to pick up and bring back to our spot so we could eat before the show.

I cannot stress enough how good of a spot we had! - Definitely try and get to that little area with the Walt and Mickey statues opposite Cinderellas Castle. Views are amazing! and no issues of not being able to see over tall people as you had to look slightly up to view the show.

The show starts and instantly i'm an emotional mess! Disney has been my life for so many years. I visited twice as a young child, then again in 2016 with my partner and again this year with my family and 3 year old daughter. The projections on the Castle are amazing! and it beautiful to see all of your favorite Disney characters together. A long with an amazing soundtrack with some favorite songs from those Disney classics we all know - all accompanied by an amazing firework show. It truly is a magical experience for everyone of all ages!

The thought process and work that goes in to all of Disney's shows is phenomenal - every single one of them has left me emotional and speechless.

The show lasts around 20 minutes - i so wish it was longer! When it finished myself, my mother and so many other people around me were crying with pure joy and amazement at the show.

1  Thank Zoe T